UK ITI Admission 2021: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education is the authority responsible to manage the admission process in ITI colleges of the state. All applicants seeking admission to UK ITI programs must fill out an application form. In this article, we have compiled information related to UK ITI Admission 2021. The admission process is done through online mode. Applicants must know about the eligibility criteria and all the information related to it and other topics to apply for admission in ITI which they can get from this article.
Update: The last date to register for UK ITI is from 15th September till 12 midnight.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2021
|Name of Institute||Uttarakhand ITI|
|admission process||merit based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Admissions have started in Industrial Training Institute (ITI), Uttarakhand. All those students who want to take admission in this course can apply online. The admission process will be handled by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and the application forms will be issued online. Admission seekers are still waiting for the official release of the program for admission.
The admission process for the session 2021-2022 is not yet started and soon we can expect its official notification. So in the meantime, students who want to take admission in this course can check their eligibility to apply for this course. Further in the article, we have compiled information about it. Before checking the eligibility required to apply for admission in Uttarakhand ITI, have a look at the important dates for admission in UK ITI.
UK ITI Admission Important Dates 2021
|The application form to apply for admission will be available from||4 September 2021|
|Last date for filling and submission of application form||15 September 2021|
|UK Merit List||to be announced|
|1scheduled tribe counseling||to be announced|
|2Ra counseling||to be announced|
Admission seekers are suggested to visit the official website of UK ITI to get information about further updates. It is important for the applicants to apply for admission before the last date of filling and submission of online application form. The duration of ITI courses may vary from 6 months to 3 years.
The ITI institutes of Uttarakhand offer various courses to the students in different streams. The candidates have the option to choose the courses after counseling based on their choice and availability of seats in the courses. It is also necessary for the admission seekers to check their eligibility to apply for admission in ITI courses. In the next section of this article, you will learn about the eligibility criteria to apply for admission in UK ITI.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Uttarakhand ITI 2021
Applicants need to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for admission in ITI courses in Uttarakhand. If a candidate is not eligible to get admission in ITI courses then his/her application will be rejected. So it is better to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the admission. Here are the eligibility criteria set by the authorities to grant admission to the applicants in ITI courses;
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian to get admission in UK ITI courses.
- Admission seeker must have completed class 10 under 10+2 examination system from a recognized board.
- Applicant must be 14 years of age or above to apply for admission in ITI.
- Applicants class 10. will get admission in ITI courses regardless of their marks in the examination ofth.
- Have a look at the minimum education qualification for the course you wish to apply for.
UK ITI Application Fee 2021
- SC/ST/EWS: Rs. 250/-
- General/OBC: Rs. 450/-
UK ITI Application Form 2021
As we mentioned above that the application form for admission in ITI courses in Uttarakhand will be available online. Here are the instructions to fill and submit the Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Application Form:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of UK ITI.
- To apply for admission in ITI courses you need to go through the link for registration.
- First read all the instructions and then click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- Enter your name, email id, mobile number etc. details to register for admission and press the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now you can login to the page with the help of login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill the application form by entering your educational, personal, communication and etc details.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have to upload your passport size photo and signature.
- After the completion of the application form pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- You have to visit the nearest ITI center to pay the fee offline.
- Take a print out of the application form after completion for further use.
click here UK ITI 2021. to apply online for
Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Merit List
All the candidates who have applied for admission in ITI courses in Uttarakhand will be able to check the merit list for Uttarakhand ITI Admission. Based on the merit list applicants will get admission in the courses they want. The officials of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks of the applicants in the 8th class.th/ 10th Standard.
Uttarakhand ITI Merit List Uttarakhand will be released online on the official website of ITI. Applicants can check their name and roll number in the merit list. All those candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will be selected for admission in ITI.
UK Admission ITI Counseling
The counseling process to admit the interested and eligible applicants will start after the release of merit list. Only those applicants will be eligible to participate in the counseling whose name will appear in the merit list. Uttarakhand ITI Counseling The process will be conducted online and notification of counseling will also be released online on the official website of UK ITI.
All those candidates who will get their name in the first merit list, they will get 1. will be called forscheduled tribe Counseling round. When the seat will be allotted to the candidate in the first round of counselling, the applicant will not be able to appear in the second round of counselling. To participate in the counseling round the applicant has to fill the application form and fill the choice of their institutes as per their choice.
The process of seat allotment will start in each round of counselling. After the allotment of seats the students have to visit the designated college. Students have to carry their educational and personal documents at the time of seat allotment for the verification process.
It is important for the candidates to report to the prescribed college before the last date. If the candidate is not able to report in the college on the prescribed date, then seat will be allotted to other applicant.
Important Instructions for Uttarakhand ITI 2021 Admission
Here are the important points that an applicant must keep in mind while applying for admission in Uttarakhand ITI.
- The application form you will fill is for admission in ITI college and you will have to fill another form to participate in the counseling process. Both the forms will be available online but at different times. It is also important that the information of the candidates should match with their information in the counseling form admission application form.
- The name of the admission seekers should be there in the admission list to participate in the counseling round.
- If a candidate belongs to SC/ST or other reserved categories then they have to produce the documents at the time of counseling to avail the benefits reserved for them.
- After seat allotment, no request for change of course or college will be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I fill the application form offline also?
No, the application form will be available online only and can be submitted through this mode only. You can make fee payment offline by visiting ITI College.
How will the merit list be prepared?
class 8. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of your marks inth or 10th Under 10+2 education system as per the requirement of the curriculum.
Do I need to pay a fee to participate in the counseling process?
No, you do not have to pay anything to participate in the counseling process. Only your name should be in the merit list for UK ITI admission.
Can I make corrections in the admit card after submitting it?
No, no corrections can be made in the admit card once it is submitted on the website.