The CMAT 2022 registration is expected to start from the first week of January 2022 on the official website National Testy CMAT, candidates who are willing to apply for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 will be able to apply for the same. In this article, we are going to share detailed information about CMAT 2022 Registration, Read the article till the end and know everything about Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
CMAT 2022 Registration
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 registration will start on National Testing Agency’s CMAT official website i.e. @cmat.nta.nic.in as I mentioned official dates are not published yet but it will be available for Common Management Admission. expected to register. Test will start very soon. Keep reading this article till the end to know the eligibility criteria, application process and expected important dates regarding CMAT 2022.
For more information on Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022, refer to the tabular information.
|examination||Common Management Entrance Test (CMAT) 2022|
|exam conducting body||NTA means Nation Testing Agency|
|Exam Frequency||once a year.|
|exam period||3 Hours + 30 Minutes (For Option Paper)|
|language test conduct||english|
|Objective of the exam||To take admission in any of the 1300 MBA colleges|
|Exam Conduct in Number of Cities||153 (one hundred and fifty three)|
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted once in a year to admit candidates to admission to 1,300 MBA (Master of Business Administration) colleges every year.
Important dates and events related to Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 are given below, check them out.
|Registration Start Date||1st week of January 2022|
|Registration Last Date||4th week of January 2022|
|admit card date||Second week of February 2022|
|exam date||3rd week of February 2022|
|answer key date||Fourth week of February 2022|
|result date||1st or 2nd week of March 2022|
CMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit for Common Management Entrance Test (CMAT) 2022 are given below, check them out.
pay attention: There is no minimum or maximum age limit for CMAT 2022.
To apply for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 candidates have to have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university or institute.
Candidates who are in final year of graduation can also apply for CMAT 2022 but at the time of admission candidates have to submit degree proof that they have passed final year of graduation.
CMAT 2022 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2022 is conducted in online mode, where candidates have to answer 100 MCQs, 4 marks for each correct answer, and 1 mark is deducted for wrong answer.
100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) are asked from the following.
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- logical reasoning
- language comprehension
- general awareness
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
CMAT 2022 Registration Fee
Category-wise registration fee details are tabulated below, check them out.
|General / EWS / OBC-NCL||2000 rupees||1000 rupees|
|SC / ST / PWD||1000 rupees|
pay attention: Application fee for transgender candidates only Rs. 1000/-
What is the CMAT 2022 Registration Process?
Common Management Entrance Test (CMAT) 2022 registration step-by-step guide is mentioned below, read the step-by-step process below.
- To apply for CMAT 2022 first you need to visit the official website of NTA CMAT @cmat.nta.nic.in,
- After visiting the official website of National Testing Agency Common Management Admission Test you will get “Options”.new registrationTap on the option.
- After tapping on the above mentioned option you will be asked to fill the name of the candidate, date of birth, city, email id, password, mobile number etc, fill all the details and tap on the option to present or to show,
- After tapping on the above option you will get a 12 digit application number, make sure to note it down.
- After receiving the application number visit cmat.nta.nic.in, access the login page, fill in the application number and password and login your CMAT account.
- Post logging into CMAT account, enter academic details and upload required documents, and move on to the next page.
- On the next page you will be asked to pay for the application, pay the application fee and finalize your application.
pay attention: After finalizing the application do not forget to take the print out of the application.
We hope that after reading this article you must have got the detailed information about Common Management Entrance Test (CMAT) 2022 Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Even after reading this article if you have any query or query related to ITA CMAT 2022 Registration So feel free to ask by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.