Download RT PCR Report Online The RT PCR app, developed through National Informatics Center for ICMR, facilitates sample collection centers to access information about the pattern being collected for COVID-19. It is generally recommended to follow the COVID-19 vaccination certificate download system as there is a moderate chance that you will be affected even after a dose of vaccine and can help the authorities to track the vaccine records. RT PCR application reads the positional parameters like latitude and longitude of the places from where the samples are taken. Since the app is important to download the COVID test report, many people are wondering “How to download RT PCR test report?” If you are thinking the same then don’t worry, here is everything you need to know about it.
Download RT PCR Report Online
- Firstly, visit the official RT PCR web portal- covid19cc.nic.in.
- After that, enter your username, password and captcha and then log in to your
- Now enter your mobile number and OTP (One Time Password) you have received.
- Finally, you can download all the PDFs of your RT PCR Test Report in one go.
What is RT PCR Application?
As mentioned above, RT PCR app is used by sample collection centers and sample collectors to download test reports from people.
Users can then download the RT PCR test report from the app or website. The app is available on the iOS and Android App Store platforms.
How to Download RT PCR Application
- To download RT PCR test report, you need to download RT PCR application from Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Then, once you have downloaded the application, you need to enter your mobile number in it.
- Now, you will be asked to verify your mobile number and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Later, you can get OTP on your supplied mobile number.
- Now, just enter the OTP (One Time Password) and start using the application.
- Eventually you will see various options, however you will have to select the “Add New Patient” section in it.
- Now, you need to fill the form to require your personal details which include Aadhar card number and more details.
- Now, it will also ask you to answer some fitness questions you want to answer.
- Finally, as soon as you have filled out the form, simply hit the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner.
How to Download RT PCR Test Report through App
- First, open the RT PCR application on your Android or iOS device.
- After that click on “View Forms” option in it.
- Now, you have to select your form submission date.
- Then, there you will be able to see your SRF form, there you have to click on the SRF form whose PDF you want to view.
- Finally, this form will open and you can download it to your device from there.
The most important thing is to collect the right data in a timely manner in this difficult time.
Data related to COVID19 RT PCR, Rapid Antibody Test and Rapid Antibody Test is being collected by Government of India with the help of authorized collection centers across the country.
The portal at covid19cc.nic.in is primarily used to enter the details of the authorized persons so that they can transfer the RTPCR, Rapid Antigen and Rapid Antibody test data for probable positive (+) cases to the ICMR portal on mobile to use the application. /negative (-), through their mobile phone. Only authorized government officials will access this portal.
How to Download RT PCR Test Report? We’ve covered everything you need to know about downloading RT PCR test report online from the app and above.
Keep visiting our website for more information like Download RT PCR Report Online.