covid vaccination certificateHow to Download Provisional Covid19 Vaccination Certificate through Aadhar Number or Mobile Number. Once the first dose of vaccine is received, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated. The vaccination certificate contains all the basic data of the beneficiary. India is in the middle of the second wave of Covid19 and this month has recorded more than 4 lakh coronavirus infection cases per day for four consecutive days. To combat this highly contagious disease, the government has authorized vaccination for anyone over the age of 18 with effect from May 1.
covid vaccine certificate
According to the Union Health Ministry, India is now the fastest country in the world to deliver 170 million doses of the Kovid-19 vaccine. Data from the ministry shows that a total of 17,01,76,603 doses of vaccine have been administered in 24,70,799 sessions so far. Currently, two vaccines are administered in India: Covishield, developed by Serum Institute of India (SII), and Covaxin from Bharat Biotech. Once the first dose of vaccine is received, the government issues a vaccination certificate confirming that a person has been vaccinated.
It is released soon after the person receives the first dose. The certificate contains all the basic details of the beneficiary like name, age, gender as well as all the details of vaccination. Under Vaccination Details, you can find details such as the name of the vaccine, the date the first dose was received, the next expiration date, where the person was vaccinated, and by whom. So if you have received your dose the next thing you need to do is download the vaccination certificate.
How to download covid-19 vaccination certificate
The Covid19 Vaccination Certificate can be downloaded from the Coin Portal and Aarogya Setu App. Here we will tell you about the simple steps to download the Covid19 Vaccination Certificate from both.
How to download Covid-19 vaccination certificate from Cowin?
Step 1: Visit Cowin’s professional internet site i.e. https://www.cowin.gov.in/.
Step 2: Click on Sign In / Register button
Step 3: Sign in using your registered cell wide variety after which input the one-time password or OTP received on that wide variety.
Step 4: Once you log in, you may have a Certificates tab under your name.
Step 5: Click on the download button to get a soft copy of your vaccination certificate.
How to download COVID-19 vaccination certificate from Aarogya Setu App?
Step 1: Open the app on your phone (You can download the Aarogya Setu app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store if it is not already installed)
Step 2: Log in with your mobile number and click on the Coin tab at the top.
Step 3: After clicking on the Vaccination Certificate option enter your 13 digit Beneficiary Reference ID
Step 4: Click on the download button to get the vaccination certificate
How to Download Coin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
DigiLocker application allows you to store your various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License etc. This app also stores the data of various departments of the Government of India. You can download corona vaccination certificate from Digilocker app by following these steps.
- If you haven’t already downloaded and installed Digilocker app then go to Play Store.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering the details like name, date of birth, gender, security pin, cell phone number, aadhaar number and phone number. Message
- Now after registering, go to the Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Family Health and Welfare (MoHFW).
- You’ll see an option labeled “Vaccine Certified.”
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 digit reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
how to download corona vaccine certificate from umang app
- It is really easy to use the UMANG app and download the COVID Vaccine Certificate. Follow these steps to get the process to download the vaccination certificate from UMANG App.
- Open UMANG application. If you haven’t downloaded the app yet, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the app on your phone and find the “What’s new” section.
- In the “What’s new” section, you will find a tab called Coins.
- Click on Coin and press Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter OTP which has just been sent to your mobile.
- Verify the name of the beneficiary and download the covid vaccination certificate from there.
covid II vaccine certificate
The article explains several easy ways to download the COVID 2 vaccination record. We will provide you a direct link to download the vaccination certificate, some simple steps are provided.
When you receive your second dose of COVID Vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided at the time of vaccination.
In this message, you will get your registration number as well as your vaccine information. In this message you will get a link on which you will open a page about your mobile number.
On this page, you have to log in by entering your mobile number and clicking on Get OTP.
On connection, a PDF of the COVID certificate. The second dose of the vaccine will be delivered to your mobile. For more details, regarding the COVID-19 vaccination certificate, comment in the comment box below.