In February/March 2022, FCI Recruitment Will issue a notice for Category 1 Recruitment for AGM & Medical Officer Posts. For additional details, see the article. FCI Recruitment 2022 AGM, notification date for MO posts, latest news are to be updated on this page and official website.
FCI Recruitment 2022
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Category – 1 Recruitment 2022 predicted to release in February/ March 2022. It is that FCI Recruitment 2022 will fill up 4000 Posts. Various posts are available in this FCI Recruitment 2022. Candidates waiting for the notification can download it after its release and read it thoroughly for more details.
FCI Notification 2022
FCI will release the job announcement for the post of Assistant General Manager on its official website. FCI AGM Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF will come shortly. Candidates who are looking for FCI AGM Recruitment 2022 can visit the official website to check whether the notification has been released or not.
The board reported 87 FCI AGM posts last year; However, this year’s AGM vacancies will be more. The FCI AGM exam date for 2022 is yet to be announced, although it will be in May 2022. The application link for FCI AGM will be available soon after the announcement.
The Registration Dates for FCI AGM Exam 2022 will be announced in PDF. For more updates candidates can visit the official website of FCI. Candidates can also save this website as their favorite for updating FCI Assistant General Manager 2022 Test.
How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
- Firstly, applicants should visit the official website.
- Go to the latest notification area on the homepage.
- Locate the notification link, download it and read it thoroughly.
- After that, they can start filling an online FCI Jobs Application Form with their name, address, phone number and other details.
- Then upload the relevant documents, such as photograph and signature.
- Application cost must be paid.
- Finally, submit it and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
FCI Selection Process
An online test and an interview will be part of the selection process. For interview, candidates have to score at least 50% in the online test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% for SC, ST, OBC and PWD categories. The weighting is 90 percent for the online test and 10% for the discussion. In most cases, the number of applicants approached for interviews will be three times the number of jobs posted.
FCI Eligibility Criteria 2022
The application process will start as soon as the FCI Manager Recruitment 2022 announcement is released. To apply for the FCI AGM exam, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements of the Food Corporation of India.
Following are the eligibility requirements for FCI Assistant General Manager Posts in 2022. The FCI AGM Eligibility Standards 2022 rules include an age restriction and educational level that a candidate must meet in order to compete.
- The position of Assistant General Manager requires a post graduate degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 55 percent marks in the relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute recognized by the Government.
- For the post of Assistant General Manager (Technical) Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with minimum 55% marks from a recognized Institute. OR B.Tech or BE degree in Food Science with minimum 55 percent marks from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE, OR B.Tech or BE degree in Food Science and Technology, Food Technology, or Food Processing. Technology from a University or Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Assistant General Manager, there is an Associate Membership in The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- For the post of Assistant General Manager (Law), the applicant should have a full time law degree from a recognized University/Institute and should have at least five years’ experience as an advocate in civil matters, of which at least three per annum Cases should be defended. Customer.
As on January 1, 2022, candidates should be 30 years of age for Assistant General Manager (General Administration), Assistant General Manager (Technical, Accounts) and Assistant General Manager (Law).
FCI Application Fee
Your FCI Assistant General Manager application will not be completed if you do not pay the requisite application fee. FCI AGM application cost is for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women categories candidates. For all the rest the fee is Rs. 1000.
The salary for Assistant General Manager in FCI varies depending on the department. After finishing the training period, an Assistant General Manager in FCI can expect to earn between INR 60,000 and INR 1,80,000.
About Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India (FCI) is a government enterprise under the Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution. The Food Corporations Act of 1964 established FCI as a statutory organization in 1965. This was a serious food crisis, especially for wheat.
Simultaneously, the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Pricing (CACP) was established in 1965 to advise farmers on fair prices. Its primary responsibilities include procurement, storage, transfer/transportation, distribution and sale of food grains and other consumables.