This is to announce to the general public, that the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO), has release her 2018/2019 departmental cutoff mark. FUTO departmental cutoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session was made known by the management of the university, through the university’s official website (www.futo.edu.ng).
In light of this, aspirants who took part in the just concluded FUTO post UTME examination can now check the departmental cutoff mark released, to know if they will be admitted or not.
Is FUTO 2019/2020 Departmental Cutoff Mark Out?
No. FUTO 2019/2020 Departmental Cutoff Mark is not yet out. The management of the university has not agreed to release the result yet. Nevertheless, I highly advice you to keep checking on this page to know when FUTA 2019/2020 departmental cutoff mark will be officially released. It will be published here immediately the university releases it.
Now, lets see FUTO departmental cutoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session.
- UNILAG departmental cutoff marks
- Full List Of Courses Offered In FUTO
- Best Universities In Nigeria To Attend
FUTO DEPARTMENTAL CUTOFF MARK FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Agricultural Engineering 180
- Agric Economics 180
- Agric. Extension 180
- Animal Science Technology 180
- Biomedical Technology 180
- Biochemistry 190
- Computer Science 210
- Civil Engineering 210
- Information Manag. Technology 210
- Chemical Engineering 200
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering 220
- Mechanical Engineering 220
- Futo cut off mark for Petroleum Engineering 210
- Futo post utme cut off mark for
- Optometry 200
- Dental Technology 180
- Public Health Technology 180
- Prosthesis & Orth. Technology 180
- Project Manag. Technology 180
- Ind. Microbiology 180
- Geology 180
- Material & Met. Engineering 180
- Polymer & Textile Engineering 180
- Food Science & Technology 180
- Biotechnology 180
- Transport Manag. Technology 180
- Maritime Manag. Technology 180
- Financial Manag. Technology 180
- Ind. Physics 180
- Ind. Chemistry 180
- Biology 180
- Mathematics 180
- Science Laboratory 180
- Statistics 180
- Crop Science Technology 180
- Fishery & Aq. Technology 180
- Forestory & Wildlife Technology 180
- Soil Science Technology 180
- Building Technology 180
- Environmental Technology 180
- Landscape Architectural Tech, 180
- Quantity Surveying Tech. 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics 180
- Urban & Regional Planning 180
Yes. Above is FUTO’s 2018/2019 departmental cutoff mark for all courses. In the next section of this post, I will show you how to calculate your JAMB and Post UTME score to get your average score (That is your cutoff mark).
How to get your total average score from your JAMB and FUTO post UTME score
To get your average score (that is, your own FUTO cutoff mark), add up both your JAMB examination score and your Post UTME score from FUTO, and divide them by two. The result is your FUTO cutoff mark.
Note that the FUTO cutoff mark above is the minimum cutoff for every course in FUTO. What this actually mean is that, before any student will be admitted into any faculty/department, he/she must reach the FUTO cutoff mark above.
Okay. Hope you enjoyed this post? There you have FUTO departmental cutoff mark for 2018/2019 academic session. If you really want to view FUTO 2019/2020 department cutoff mark, ensure you check back on this page later.