GST Login Portal – Registration, Status, Verification, Search details can be checked from this page. All the details related to GST login are available here. clear information about gst login portal is given below. We know that all of you clearly want to know about this portal, so we will tell you about every usage associated with this portal. In our portal it is explained that how you can do registration, status, verification, search etc. Stay connected with us to get clear information about this and the link of this portal will also be available to you in our article.
gst login portal
The full form of GST is Goods and Services Tax. It has become necessary for every person to use this portal, we know that in today’s time everything is going digital, so the government has created this portal. GST Login Portal is a website on which information about all the activities related to GST is received before and after logging in. You can find registration information, application for refund, filing of returns, payment of taxes etc. on this website.
Process for linking through Aadhar card gst online portal Was notified on 21st August 2020. There has been a lot of change in the country through this GST, earlier people had to pay more tax according to different places, but since GST has been implemented, everyone has to pay the goods and rights. do. Earlier, small industrialists and wholesalers used to suffer a lot from tax, but this has given them a lot of relief.
About GST Login Portal Registration Status
Your process to register in the GST login portal starts after 15 days. In this portal you can check the status only in two ways, about which we will provide you clear information. Which are as follows:-
- GST Registration Application Status Before Login
- GST registration application status after login
How to track GST registration application status online before login?
- To track, first go to the online portal.
- After this the home page will open on your screen.
- After this, on the home page, go to the option of ‘Services’ and click on registration.
- After clicking you have to go to ‘Track Application Status’.
- After clicking, you have to choose registration from the drop line.
- On the next page, you will have to fill in your ARN and SRN, which was entered on your email ID at the time of registration.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on search.
- After clicking, all your details will open.
How to track GST registration application status online after login?
- First of all go to the online portal.
- The link of which is given in our article.
- Then click on ‘Track Application Status’ in Services.
- Then on the next page you have to choose the option of Model Mother Registration.
- After that you have to fill ARN, SRN and Submission Date.
- Then click on search and fill the captcha code.
- After opening the details save it.
How to register online in GST Login Portal?
- First of all you have to go to the online portal and click on Services on the home page.
- After clicking, you have to click on the option of registration.
- After clicking your form will open, you have to fill it.
- You have to fill all your details correctly, after that fill the captcha code and submit.
- Save your GST ID number after filing.
- By this you can get all the information about your GST registration.
- These registrations are completely online, you do not even need to go to the office.
Documents Required for GST Login Portal Registration
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Business Registration and Certificate of Incorporation
- ID card
- Address proof with photo
- business location address proof
- digital signature
- Bank account statement or canceled check
gst login portal challan
A GST invoice is one which lists the bills for the goods and services provided and also gives information about the amount paid. You can get your GST invoice generated absolutely free, for this you do not need to pay any money. This invoice is required by you to sell goods and services to your customers and can be received only by those who are GST registered businesses.
There is also a time limit for your GST invoices by which you are issued GST Tax Invoices, Debit Notes, Credit Notes and Revised GST Bills. Complete information about the deadline will be available to you on the online portal, the link of which will be available to you in our article.