Covid Vaccination Certificate download: Corona vaccination is being organized on a large scale in the country and lakhs of people are getting vaccinated every day. Many citizens are still struggling how to book corona vaccine slot and how to download covid vaccination certificate From sources like UMANG App, Digilocker App, Aarogya Setu App, and access your Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Reference ID, Beneficiary ID, and coin portal,
download covid vaccination certificate
People want to download the certificate of corona vaccination after getting vaccinated. Many citizens are either in their old age or are not familiar with the process to download Corona Vaccination Certificate. And as we know, the certificate can be accessed in different ways. We have studied each method in detail to provide you a detailed guide on the proper procedure to download a Coin Vaccine Certificate.
We advise users to please read the steps carefully and download the certificate only from government sponsored apps. The methods given below are valid and will help you to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to Download Coin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App
Digilocker App allows you to store your various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License etc. This app also stores the data of various other departments of the Government of India. You can download corona vaccination certificate from digi-locker app by following these steps.
- Go to play store to download and install digi-locker app If you haven’t already.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering the details like name, date of birth, gender, security pin, mobile number, aadhaar number and email id.
- Now after registration, navigate through Central Government tab and click on Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled as “vaccine certificate,
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 digit reference ID to download the COVID Vaccine Certificate.
How to download covid vaccination certificate from Cowin website
www.cowin.gov.in The official website for vaccination in India is The website can be used for various purposes but on this page we will only discuss the Vaccine Certificate download process. Here are some easy steps to guide you through the certificate download process.
- Visit the official website of COIN ie www.cowin.gov.in/home using your browser.
- Now click on Sign-in button and login using your registered mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your identity.
- After logging in, you will see the dates of your vaccinations for both the first and second vaccinations.
- Now, go to the Certificates tab link given below your name.
- click on download button To download PDF file as Corona Vaccine Certificate.
how to download corona vaccine certificate from umang app
It is really simple to use the UMANG app and download the certificate for COVID Vaccine. Follow these steps to get the process to download the vaccination certificate from UMANG App.
- open to UMANG App, If you haven’t already downloaded the app, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the app in your mobile and search “What’s new” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section, you will find a tab named CoWIN.
- click on covin And tap on Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter OTP which has just been sent to your mobile.
- Verify the name of the beneficiary and download the covid vaccination certificate from there.
covid II vaccine certificate
To download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate, many easy ways are being told to you in the article. We will provide you a direct link to download your vaccination certificate. Now you can download covid Vaccine II Dosage Certificate through your mobile. For this you are being told some easy steps. When you take your second dose of COVID Vaccine, you will receive a confirmation message on the mobile number provided at the time of your vaccination.
In this message, you are given information about the vaccine as well as your registration number. In this message you will be given a link on which you will open a page on your mobile number. On this page, you have to enter your mobile number and click on Get OTP and login. On logging in, you will get a PDF of the covid Vaccine Second Dose Certificate on your mobile. For more information comment below in the comment box.
how to download covid vaccine certificate from arogya setu app
Aarogya Setu App was specially designed for COVID only. It can diagnose early symptoms of covid and also keep track of corona positive people around you. You can also use Aarogya Setu to download your vaccination certificate.
- Install the Aarogya Setu app, if you haven’t already and open it.
- Login or Register using your mobile number and OTP.
- click on covin tab At the top.
- Now click on Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now click on the link “Get Certificate” to download it to your device.
- How to Download Vaccination Certificate Using Aadhar Card
how to download covid vaccine certificate from mobile number
In each of the methods listed above, your mobile number is the most important factor. No one can download corona vaccination certificate without mobile number. In each of the process listed above, you can download the COVID Vaccination Certificate through the mobile number itself. So you can download authentication with mobile number:
- Coin website
- Arogya Setu App
- Umang App
- digilocker app
download corona vaccination certificate without reference id or beneficiary id
In both Digilocker and Aarogya Setu App, you will need your Reference ID or Beneficiary ID to check your Vaccine Certificate. If you don’t want to download the certificate using these two methods, you can use UMANG app and Coin website to get the certificate without using reference ID.