PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021 Clerk Vacancy Apply Online Form at pspcl.in. Now check here PSPCL ALM Bharti Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has recently announced the recruitment for Clerk & Assistant Lineman Posts. Around 2632 vacancies are reported. The details of PSPCL Clerk & Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021 can be viewed from the official web portal. Candidates who want to apply for Punjab State PCL Clerk, ANM, Lineman Recruitment 2021 process they have to apply for it first.
PSPCL Online Application Form 2021 for Clerk, ANM and Lineman Recruitment will be made available on their website. Whereas the PSPCL has announced the official notification in which they have mentioned the important dates, eligibility criteria, information about the vacancies and much more. So read the complete article here to get details of PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021 registration form last date, education qualification, age limit and how to apply online at pspcl.in.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2021
As you all know that a total of 2632 vacancies are released by Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. In this vacancy 549 posts of Clerk, 1700 posts of Assistant Lineman, 18 posts of Revenue Accountant, 290 posts of Sub Station Attendant and 549 posts of Junior Engineer (Electrical). Now the PSPCL Clerk, Lineman Online Application 2021 is going to go live from 31st May, 2021. The last date to apply online for Lineman & Clerk will be June 20, 2021. Candidates can start applying for this from May 31 on the official web portal. . All you need to do is download the online application form and start filling it. Submit the form along with fees and documents. Also, we advise to read about PSPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 for Lineman & Clerk Recruitment 2021 before applying.
Latest Updates >>> PSPCL Assistant Lineman, Clerk & Other Post Bharti 2021 Online Form is now extended till 28th July. Now candidates need to apply fast before the last date ends.
PSPCL Clerk Vacancy 2021 ALM Eligibility Criteria
It is really important to read thoroughly about the PSPCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 for ALM, Clerk, Accountant, JE, ASSA because only after meeting all the points you will be able to apply for it. If you do not fit any of the criteria it is advised not to apply!
- The age of the candidate should be 18 years (minimum) to 37 years (maximum).
- For Assistant Sub Station Attendant Educational Qualification: ITI / Electrical / Wireman / Electrician with Minimum 60% Marks and 2 Years Apprenticeship Experience in PSEB. You can also have a full time regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation & Process Control. You have to secure 60 percent marks in these courses.
- Education Qualification you should have for Junior Electrical Post: Candidate should have regular 3 or 4 years Diploma Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science or IT Engineering. You have to score 60 percent marks in this course.
- Education Qualification Required for Clerk Post: Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Knowledge Course for 120 Hours.
- Education Qualification you must have for the post of Revenue Accountant: Candidate should have regular degree in B.Com course with 60% aggregate marks or they can also have regular degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks . Candidates who have CA Inter / ICWAI Inter will also be recommended.
- For the post of Assistant Lineman candidate must have 10th class pass qualification. He should be with the NAC lineman.
Punjab Lineman Clerk Vacancy Details
Here you will get the PSPCL Lineman / Clerk Vacancy details. The vacancy is classified as technical post and non technical post. The total number of posts is 2632 and out of this 549 posts are for Clerk posts, 18 posts for Revenue Accountant, 1700 posts for Assistant Lineman, 290 posts for Sub Station Attendant and 549 posts for Junior Engineer (Electrical). Remember that only those candidates who will submit the application form and then appear for the written test will get the posts. The selection process of PSPCL Recruitment will be as follows, first they will conduct written test then final written test then merit list and document verification. You have to do your best in all the stages.
Age Limit: 18 Years to 37 Years
|Revenue Accountant (RA)||18||B.Com/ M.Com or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter|
|Clerk (CLK)||549||Bachelor’s degree and computer knowledge|
|Junior Engineer / Electrical (JE)||75||Diploma / BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / AMIE (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Assistant Lineman (ALM)||1700||10th Class and NAC (Lineman Trade), Degree/Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)||290||ITI / Electrical / Electrician / Wireman / Diploma (Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation)|
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Online Form pspcl.in?
Candidates who have passed prescribed education qualification, age limit and other eligibility criteria can apply online for online application form at pspcl.in. You need to follow the below mentioned steps to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021.
- Visit the official web portal pspcl.in.
- Since the recruitment and application process will be online, you have to go to the tab Recruitment.
- There you will get a single online form for the post.
- Click it and download it.
- Start filling it by adding personal details, education qualification, age and much more.
- After that upload the documents and deposit the fee.
- Submit the form.
PSPCL ALM Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification >>> check here
PSPCL Vacancy Online Form 2021 >>> check here
FAQ regarding PSPCL Recruitment 2021 ALM, Clerk, JE 2632 Vacancy
What will be the fee for PSPCL application form?
944 for all categories except PWD and ST. PWD and ST category will have to pay Rs 590.
What will be the last date for online fee submission?
It is 20th July 2021. Thereafter a late fee penalty will be levied.
How many marks will be the written exam?
It will be of 100 marks and you have to score according to your cut off.