A combination of an online test and an interview will be used for the selection of probationary officers in various banks. The selection will be conducted at the national level by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). There will be a preliminary and main examination followed by an interview ibps po 2022 exam, Candidates will be offered a position by the participating companies if they qualify for the interview. The application form can be submitted electronically from August 2022 by all interested and eligible candidates.
IBPS PO 2022
For the posts of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees in the participating institutes, IBPS will conduct a selection process to identify the best candidates. The participating organizations will conduct an online test and preliminary interview. Candidates can register for the exam in online mode starting from August 2022. As per the number of vacancies and the preference of the candidates, the shortlisted candidates will be provisionally assigned to the participating organizations. Candidates who are applying for IBPS PO 2022 can check this post for important information.
|name of exam||Recruitment of Probationary Officers/Management Trainees in Participating Organizations|
|conducting body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Exam Frequency||every year|
|recruitment level||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|exam period||Prelims – 1 hour and Mains – 3 hours, 30 minutes|
|Language||English and Hindi|
Apart from conducting IBPS PO exam, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that recruits eligible candidates for positions in several public sector banks including NABARD, SIDBI, State Bank of India and its associate banks, Reserve Bank . India, etc. Candidate selection will be announced online on official website in the recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee. The recruitment process will consist of three stages, which include Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Only online applications will be accepted.
IBPS PO Notification 2022
In August or September 2022 (tentatively), IBPS PO Notification 2022 will be available on the website. After the release of IBPS PO notification, candidates can download it by clicking on the button given below or by visiting the official website of the company. All the details regarding IBPS PO vacancies, IBPS online application process and eligibility criteria are contained in the IBPS PO recruitment notification. Applicants can download the previous year notification from the link given below to get an idea of what to expect.
For the recruitment of Probability Officers (POs) in various Public Sector Banks, the detailed IBPS PO Notification 2022 PDF will be available in the official website of IBPS in August/September 2022. During a recent announcement, IBPS released the IBPS PO 2022 dates. CRP-XII PO/MT) Examination with the calendar of the year 2022. IBPS PO 2022 notification can be accessed by clicking on the link given below.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
IBPS PO candidates must check that they fulfill the requirements before applying. You must also keep in mind the age relaxation provisions given in the IBPS PO Notification. They will be selected on the basis of their performance in Prelims, Mains and Interview rounds to be conducted by IBPS.
An applicant for IBPS PO exam can be one of the following:
- originally from india
- Bhutan or Nepal
Before January 1, 1962, Tibetan refugees settled permanently in India
Applicants applying for IBPS PO 2022 must possess the following educational qualifications:
- Any applicant who holds a bachelor’s degree (like B.Sc or B.Tech) from a recognized university is eligible to apply for the post.
- You should note that you will be expected to obtain your degree or marks well in advance of the date (to be issued).
- Candidates having degree in line with the qualification mentioned above are also eligible for consideration.
Applicants age should be between 20 to 30 years to appear in IBPS PO exam.
How to Apply for IBPS PO Form 2022?
IBPS PO 2022 Online Application is likely to be available by August 2022. The application form can be obtained from the official IBPS website for those who are interested and eligible for the exam.
- You can apply for the position by clicking on the link ‘Click here to apply’, sending a message and filling in these basic details about yourself.
- To register successfully, you will receive a provisional registration number and password that you will need to access your account.
- Using these data, candidates can open their application form and start filling.
- On the application form, you need to provide your personal information, academic credentials, a photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
- As the application form will not be changed after submission, the details must be provided very carefully.
- On submission of the form, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway for payment submission.