Indian Navy has released a new recruitment notice for a total of 1531 posts for Group C Civilian Tradesman Skilled Vacancies in various Vocations. From February 21, 2022 to March 22, 2022, eligible applicants can apply online for Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022.
General applicants age should be in between 1825 and apply for Tradesman Mate Test except for several restricted categories. The applicant must also meet the physical and medical requirements of the Indian Navy. Candidates, NDA eligibility requirements can be found here.
|recruitment organization||Indian Navy|
|post name||Group C Civilian Tradesman (Skilled)|
|advice number||navy tradesman recruitment 2022|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rupee. 1900-63200/- (Level-2)|
|Last date to apply||22 March 2022|
|How to Apply||Online|
To take Tradesman Mate Test, candidates must have 10th class from a recognized Secondary School Board and Trade Certificate from a recognized ITI.
Indian Navy has published recruitment notice for Tradesman Mates, which successful applicants will have to complete through an online test. The official website of Indian Navy will accept online applications for the test till 20 March 2022. Indian Navy has published a Tradesman Skilled Recruitment notice. Ex-Navy apprentices from Indian Naval Dockyard Apprentice Schools are encouraged to apply.
Indian Navy has announced 1531 vacancies for the above mentioned post. The selected people will be assigned to the units under the administrative direction of the Headquarters. Candidates willing to join Indian Navy can apply online only through official website of Indian Navy.
Before applying for India Navy Tradesman Recruitment, candidates must verify the eligibility conditions.
Students must have completed their 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board and should have good command over English language.
Applicant must have completed apprenticeship in a trade, ormechanic, or its equivalent, as well as two years of regular duty in an Army, Navy, or Air Force technical branch.
In January, the age restriction is published for the persons between 18 to 25 years applying for the post. On the other hand, certain relaxations were given to various reservation categories.
- A Navy Tradesman’s Mate applicant must meet the same medical and physical requirements as other officers and enlisted personnel in the Navy. The medical and physical fitness of the candidate will be assessed on the basis of physical and medical standards of the Indian Navy.
- Medical suitability can be certified by a renowned medical specialist. The candidate’s general biochemical parameters should be verified by certificate (blood glucose level, blood urea, cholesterol, and so on).
- Body standards have two primary components: waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) and weight-to-height ratio (WHR). The ICC should be 0.9 for male applicants and 0.8 for female candidates. If the ICC is more than the permissible level then the candidate is considered unfit. The weight-to-height ratio of both male and female candidates should be as per the height and weight chart of the Indian Navy.
- There is an official website of Indian Navy, visit it.
- Recruitment tab should be selected.
- For the advertised roles, the currently available vacancies are listed below.
- Choose the application that is accessible online.
- You will be able to log in by selecting New User.
- On the basis of your papers, fill all the required information.
- Then the registration cost should be paid.
- Now choose Final Shipment from the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, make a copy of your application for future use.
It is possible for the Indian Navy, at its discretion, to limit the number of applicants registered through merit ranking to the number of vacancies based on the minimum qualifying marks in the ratio of 1:25, when the number of applications received exceeds the number of applications received. be more than the number. Number of Vacancies. Due to administrative constraints the department may not call all the candidates for the written test. Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not ensure that a person/candidate will be called for written test.
The Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022 announcement, published in February 2022, covers the requirements to apply for the post. Applicant must have earned Tradesman’s certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute and completed 10th class from a recognized Board of Secondary Education (ITI). The minimum age required is 18 years, the maximum age varies according to the category. Also, for Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2022, the applicant must be medically and physically fit as per the norms of Indian Navy.