Get the latest information about present and future IOCL Recruitment job vacancies. Indian Oil Corporation Limited is hiring 1196 Trade Apprentices and Technicians in Northern and Western Regions of India. More details are available here.
IOCL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply for Technical Trade, Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentice Posts in Western Region Offices of Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). IOCL expects to fill up 570 posts from this recruitment drive. Interested persons visit the official website of IOCL to apply for the posts.
The online application process was started on 15 January 2022. Candidates should know that the Western Zone includes Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Candidates will be assigned to work at any of these locations if they choose them. The last date to apply for the posts in IOCL Western Region Offices is February 15, 2022.
Candidates in the EWS category should be between 18 to 24 years of age, with some exceptions for the reserved category candidates. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test which will consist of Objective Style Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). There is no confirmation of the last date of the exam yet. Notification will be issued soon by IOCL.
IOCL Recruitment Notification 2022
IOCL has released the notification for various vacancies on the basis of GATE 2022 score. As a result, the officials have made the opening public and urged the interested and eligible people to apply for the vacant posts. Eligible people for this post can apply online on official website. This is a great opportunity for IOCL job seekers to get employment.
IOCL Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for General/EWS applicants is 18 years, and the maximum duration is 24 as on December 31, 2021. SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD applicants will vary as per government norms.
- The only acceptable document supporting the age is a mark sheet/certificate provided by the Board of Secondary Education for having passed the Matriculation (Class X) examination.
To apply for IOCL vacancies, candidates should not be above 18 years of age and above 24 years to apply for IOCL vacancies. IOCL age limit for general category is twenty eight years. IOCL imposes an age restriction of 30 years for Assistant Officers in Quality Control. Relaxation for restricted categories of candidates will be used by government rules.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates can apply for IOCL Online Application Form by following the mentioned procedures. Candidates are also exempted from paying IOCL application fee. Only online submitted applications will be considered.
- To apply for the IOCL test, candidates need to visit the official website of IOCL.
- Click on “Latest Job Openings” at the bottom of the page.
- Now you have to locate “Apply Online”.
- A notification containing the registration form will appear on your screen. Select the state and exam center for which you want to apply.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your name, father/mother/name, husband’s date of birth, category, mobile number, gender, email address and educational qualification.
- Under-Declaration, select Yes and click on Submit.
- A new page will appear; Carefully enter all your information, including scanned copy of your 12th class certificate or mark sheet, scanned copy of your most recent color photograph, caste certificate if applicable, prescribed educational qualification and signature.
- Before submitting, double-check your filled application and take a print out of it for future reference.
- Applicants will qualify for IOCL Recruitment on the basis of their performance in written test for which they have to apply on official website of IOCL.
- With a time limit of 90 minutes, the written test will consist of 100 questions with objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with four possibilities with one correct option.
- There will be questions in both English and Hindi.
- There will be no side effects.
About IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) resides in India. The Government of India and the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas jointly control Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), often referred to as Indian Oil.
It is a high firm with high quality of innovation, customers, technology, people, ethics, innovation, trust, passion and care. The headquarter of the company is in New Delhi. Keeping in mind the company’s goal of becoming a worldwide recognized brand,