Indian Railway MS Civil Services Exam Bharti Application Form Download Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS) has released the announcement for 5166 vacancies including all the details like start and end dates and selection process. As per the notification, the government has recruited 150 people in Indian Railway Management Service IRMS Recruitment, Group ‘A’. Civil Services Exam-2022,
IRMS Recruitment 2022
In the Indian Gazette, Indian Railways has published a complete announcement for IRMS, or Indian Railway Management Service Recruitment 2022. As per reports, Indian Railways will fill these vacancies in Group A category through Civil Services Examination.
|full form||Indian Railway Management Services Exam|
|conducting body||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|exam level||state level|
|Exam Frequency||once a year|
|Mode of Examination||offline|
Indian Railways has created a single cadre IRMS, or Indian Railway Management System, by removing the existing cadre of eight services. This cadre was established by the Ministry of Railways to eliminate departmentalism in the Railways. From now on, this cadre will have only two departments: Railway Protection Force and Medical Services Department. The public was informed of the change through a gazette notice.
IRMS Notification 2022
Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS) has released the official IRMS Recruitment 2022, announcing 5166 openings in various grades across the railway sector. By clicking on the following link, applicants can review all the information provided in IRMS Notification 2022 for IRMS Exam (Indian Railway Management Service Exam) 2022.
IRMS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Have a look at the eligibility requirements for Indian Railway Management Services Exam 2022 in terms of nationality, age limit and educational level.
- To qualify for IRMS Exam 2022, applicants must have one of the following educational credentials. During the selection process, applicants have to provide their final grade sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized Institute.
- Sections A and B of Institutions of Engineers (India) were cleared.
- Engineering degree or certificate from a foreign institute or university. It should be compared with the Indian degree.
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
- After 1959, passed the Graduate Membership Examination of Electronics and Radio Engineers (London).
- Passed the Aeronautical Society of India’s Associate Membership Examination Part II and III, or Sections A and B.
- Personality test is another name for this level.
- This will be the final stage of the IRMS recruitment exam.
- Only those who qualify the written test will be called for the interview stage.
- Applicants will be graded on a scale of 200 marks.
- Suitability, mental ability or mental alertness, leadership qualities, initiative and intellectual curiosity, mental and physical energy, other social qualities, and interesting current issues will be considered during the IRMS interview round.
For IRMS applicants, nationality is an important consideration. Applicants applying must be one of the following.
- citizen of india
- a theme of Bhutan
- a theme of nepal
- A Tibetan refugee came to India before January 1, 1962, to establish permanent residence.
- A person of Indian descent who has come from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or the East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but not necessarily 32 years of age.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following candidates: 5 years for SC/ ST and three years for OBC.
In IRMS Notification 2022, a total of 5166 vacancies are advertised. Check the openings to be filled through IRMS Recruitment 2022 by grade and category.
How to apply for IRMS Group ‘A’ Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of IRMS and select the Recruitment tab.
- The vacancies are currently available for the above mentioned posts.
- On the left, select Apply Online.
- Register as a new user by clicking on New User.
- Fill all the required information based on your documents.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Now select Final Submission from the drop-down menu.
- Make a copy of the application.
IRMS Apply Online Last Date 2022
As per the notification, the government has selected for the recruitment of 150 people in Indian Railway Management Service (IRMS), Group ‘A’ through Civil Services Examination-2022. A total of 06 posts are set aside for people with Benchmark Disability (PwBD). Earlier, through CSE 2022 notice dated 02.02, a total of 861 openings were notified provisionally. The number of 2022 has been changed to 1011.
Indian Railways (IR) is a statutory entity that runs the federal government-owned railway system of India and is owned by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. It operates the world’s fourth largest state-owned railway system with a total route length of 126,511 kilometers (78,610 mi) as of December 31, 2021. As of April 1, 2021, 45,881 km (28,509 mi), or 75% of all broad-gauge railroads, are electrified with 25 kV 50 Hz AC electric traction.