Are you Interested in ITBP Recruitment, Here eligible candidates for this post can apply online through the website of the organization. Its official website and below, you will find all the relevant details about ITBP Recruitment,
ITBP Recruitment 2022
According to a notification published by Medical Officers Selection Board (CAPFs) ITBP, the application process for these vacancies was started on September 13, 2021. Applicants will apply online after the start of the application process by visiting the website. The application process for this post was available online only. The last date for submission of MOSB ITBP online application was October 27, 2021.
On this page, you will get latest MOSB Recruitment 2022 notification, details about MOSB CAPF Recruitment 2022 including educational qualification, application form, age limit, salary and selection process. We have created this recruitment website keeping in mind the announcement of MOSB ITBP Vacancy 2022. As a result, candidate must review the departmental advertisement before applying.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age, nationality, gender, educational qualification, physical standard and number of attempts are used to determine eligibility for the Assistant Commandant exam.
- The CAPF AC 2022 Test is open to both male and female applicants.
- Applicants should possess Bachelor’s degree or higher in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Final year students are eligible to apply but must provide their final result while filling the Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- As on August 1, 2022, the age of general candidates should be between 20 to 25.
- For SC, ST, OBC NCL and Ex-Servicemen, there is no age restriction in many ways.
- For admission in ITBP 2022, candidates have to attain the required physical and medical standards.
pay attention: The candidates who had qualified for the post of Assistant Commandants in any one of the forces in the earlier examination will not be allowed to reappear in the ITBP examination.
Online or offline payment is available for Assistant Commandant Exam 2022.
The examination fee can be paid online using SBI Net Banking, MasterCard, Visa or Rupay Card. Price can be in offline cash at SBI Bank branches.
During Part-II of ITBP 2022 Registration Process, applicant select “Pay by Cash” and print Pay-in-slip. They should deposit money in any SBI branch as soon as possible.
ITBP 2022 selection process takes place in three stages. ,
Written Test: In order for their Paper 2 responses to be reviewed, candidates will have to obtain the required marks in Paper 1.
Candidates who qualify the PET will appear in the Medical Standard Test, while those not failing to do so will be disqualified.
personality test: Those who qualify the Medical Standard Test and are declared fit will be invited for the final round of interview.
There are five branches of the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (CAPF). The Assistant Commandant will be paid between Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500 per month. Read more about CAPF salary and benefits.
ITBP Recruitment Application Form 2022
From April 15, 2022, the applications for ITBP 2022 were available online on the official website. The last date to apply was May 5th, 2022 at 6:00 PM, here are some important things to remember during the application process:
- While completing the ITBP 2022 application form, the applicant must carefully consider his/her choice of ITBP 2022 exam centre.
- If a candidate appears in an examination center that is not selected by the applicant and is not listed on the admit card, his/her candidature is invalid.
- Also, an incomplete form will be returned to the applicant immediately. In such denial scenario, no request or application will be available under any circumstances.
- ITBP 2022 Application Form will be available online only.
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website.
- After that the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) will do it.
- Navigate to Branches, then Recruitment, and you will be on the Recruitment page.
- Click on the link of ITBP Group A Jobs 2022 Notification.
- Also, if you wish to apply, fill up the online form with proper information.
- Make sure that you have completed the ITBP Group A Jobs 2022 Online Application Form before the deadline which is not yet come.
Following the Chinese incursion, the Indo-Tibetan Border Police came on October 24, 1962 to reorganize the border intelligence and security established on the Indo-Tibetan border stretching for 2115 km from the Karakoram Pass to the Lipulekh Pass. With more border security, counter-terrorism and internal security missions being assigned to the ITBP from time to time, the number of ITBP battalions grew exponentially. To begin with, only four battalions existed. In response to increased duties and expanded missions in 1976, the force came into being in 1978 to include 09 Service Battalions, 04 Special Battalions and 02 Training Centres.