Jiwaji University Result 2021: Jiwaji University conducted various courses examination and after successfully conducted its result has been declared but there are some courses whose result will be declared later. Candidates who appeared in the UG and PG examinations can check their result by following the link given on this page. Jiwaji University Results will be available in PDF format. For latest result updates and related other useful information Jiwaji University Result, 2021 Read the article below.
Update 15 September 2021: Jiwaji University have released some More results on 14 September scroll Result link below
Get complete details about the university results in the following article-
Jiwaji University Result 2021
The university declares the odd semester result by the end of December and the even semester result in the month of July. The result of programs under SOS for odd and even semesters is declared in the month of December and June respectively. University declares all result through online mode only.
|article category||university result|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Course Offered||UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|type of university||public university|
|campus area||225 acres|
|educational system||semester system|
|Schools/Departments and Centers||41|
|Mode of Registration for Admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|official university website||www.jiwaji.edu|
How to Check Jiwaji University Result 2021?
- Phase 1 – Visit the official portal of Jiwaji University – Open this website in your browser www.jiwaji.edu
- Step 2 – Now Check Result Link on Homepage – On the homepage, click on “College & Examination” link given under Head Students.
- step 3 – Click on the result link as shown in the image below.
- Step 4 – Click on Get Result button – Select the relevant result option and click on “Get Result”.
- Step 5 – Select result type and UG/PG & other details
Step 6 – Result will appear on the screen – Now check your result, make sure your mentioned information is correct.
Step 7 – Save and take a printout of it for future use – You can also take a printout of the result for future reference.
Jiwaji University Result Link
Jiwaji University Exam & Result
The university offers several courses under CBCS and non-CBCS system. The university follows a semester syllabus and all the academic programs are conducted accordingly. 1st/3rd/5th semester (odd) academic work starts from July and ends in November and for 2nd/4th/sixth (even) semester it starts in January and ends in April. The end semester examinations are conducted separately for both the programmes.
For more details about the university examinations and results you must scroll down-
- The practical examinations are conducted in the university for all the programs for which the odd semesters are conducted in November and April respectively.
- The end semester examinations for odd semesters are conducted in the month of December and for even semesters in the month of May every year.
- For programs under SOS (School of Studies), the university conducts semester exams for odd semesters and even semesters in the month of December and May.
- The university releases an exam form before the exam and all the students have to fill it and pay the prescribed exam fee.
- The registered students are then issued admit cards which they have to carry to the examination hall. Students without admit card are not allowed to sit in the examination.
Jiwaji University Admission Process
- Admission in Jiwaji University is open to all national and international students.
- All admissions in the university are made either on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university or on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- The university conducts separate entrance exams for all the courses.
- NRI students are required to appear in the entrance test.
- Candidates seeking admission in the university are required to submit an application form.
- The application forms are made available on the official website of the university. After filling the application form, students have to send the printout of the exam form along with all the documents to the kiosk center.
- All the entrance exams are conducted in the month of June-July and the admission process is completed by the end of July.
About JU University
Jiwaji University (JU) is a public university in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. It is an affiliating university known as 23. was establishedthird May 1964 through the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Ordinance No. 15 of 1963. The territorial jurisdiction of the state is spread over the districts of Gwalior, Ashoknagar, Bhind, Sheopur Kalan, Datia, Morena, Shivpuri and Guna.
There are about 401 colleges and institutes affiliated to the university. With its 13 faculties/schools of study and 41 departments/centres, the university offers several undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in the fields of arts, science, commerce, management, education, law, etc.
If you have any problem in finding your Jiwaji University Result then you can ask us in below comment section.
How to check Jiwaji University Result Notification?
The result notification can be directly accessed from the link given in this article.
Do I have to login to Jiwaji University MPOnline portal to check my result?
The authority will provide you the PDF which can be downloaded from the table in the article. No login is required to view Jiwaji University Result 2021.
In which semester result is released by the university?
All pending UG/PG results for odd and even semesters will be declared.