On February 8, 2022, Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) announced the KTET Official Notice 2022. KTET Announcement 2022 pdf, the application process for the exam will start from February 9, 2022. Candidates must complete and submit the application form by February 16, 2022. When the official notification of KTET 2022 will be released, so will be the exam date.
Kerala Shiksha Bhavan has started the online application process for the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test on its official website. Interested and eligible people may apply online through official website of Kerala TET; Applicants must note that the last date to apply for the KTET exam is February 16, 2022. The final printout will be available by February 17, 2022.
KTET Notification 2022
KTET 2022 Official Notification will be released shortly. For the recruitment of teachers in upper primary, lower primary and high school of Kerala, Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET 2022) will be conducted. was held. In June, the Kerala TET 2022 exam will be conducted.
|name of exam||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test|
|manner of conduct||offline|
|organized by||Kerala Education Building|
|Last date to apply||16 February 2022|
|final printout||17 February 2022|
|Application fee||₹500/- for General|
₹250/- for SC/ST
|Exam duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|medium of application||Malayalam and English|
Those willing to apply for Kerala TET 2022 notification can do so online before the deadline by filling Kerala TET application form. Kerala TET notice was published on February 8, 2022. Candidates can get KTET 2022 Notice PDF by clicking below exact link. They will be able to access the notice through the direct link. For future reference, they can save the KTET 2022 Declaration PDF on their computer.
How to Download KTET Application Form 2022?
Visit the official website of Kerala Government Education Board. On the official website, you can download KTET Application Form 2022. Candidates willing to take the KTET exam in 2022 must fill and submit a complete and correct application form. To help the applicants, the following is the detailed description of the KTET application process:
- Select New Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Candidates will have to submit their applications over the internet to the examination hall.
- Fill the form completely including personal information, educational qualification and other information.
- Applicants have to visit the payment gate to pay their fees. The application fee is 500/- for general applicants and 250/- for SC/ST and handicapped applicants.
- Payment can be done offline by using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card or by using Challan and send it to the SBI branch nearest to the site.
- After making the payment, candidates can submit the scanned papers and application form.
- Finally, the application form will appear on the screen, and applicants will be able to check the content before clicking on the submit button.
- Candidates can now save the final version of KTET Online Application Form for future use.
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2022
KTET 2022 eligibility criteria are in four categories: Category I, Category II, Category III and Category IV, subject to fulfilling the following minimum criteria:
Category I. eligibility for
- Secondary / Higher Secondary or equivalent with 45% marks and two years Board Trained Teacher Certificate TTC.
- As per the NCTE Regulation 2002, candidates must have a minimum of 45% in the two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates with Diploma in Education should have minimum 50% marks.
Category II. eligibility for
- 45% in BA/B.Com/BSc with 2-year Elementary Education Diploma/TTC
- BA/B.Com/BSc with minimum 45% and must have completed one year of B.Ed.
- Secondary / Higher Secondary School Diploma with minimum 50% grade and four years BEIEd (Graduate in Elementary Education)
- Secondary/ Higher Secondary with 50% grade point average and four years of BA/ B.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
Eligibility for Category III
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc with 45% marks and B.Ed. from a famous university
- Candidates who have completed LTTC and BA or equivalent with 45% marks will be considered.
- To apply in Zoology, Chemistry, Botany, Mathematics and Physics, the candidate must have obtained 50% grade from a regional institute recognized by NCERT.
- Zoology and Botany candidates must have a Master’s degree in Education with a minimum of 50% in Life Science course.
Category IV. eligibility for
Those who meet the requirements for Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu language teachers (up to upper primary level), specialist trainers and physical education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of the Kerala Education Act and Rules are also eligible to apply.
One Rs. 500/- application fee is for general category candidates. Whereas, SC/ST/PWD applicants have to pay Rs. 250. Candidates should carefully select their type in the application and submit their caste certificate.
KTET Selection Process 2022
- Candidates are selected as per their performance in KTET 2022 test.
- Qualifying the KTET 2022 entrance exam will enable candidates to apply for teaching positions in both public and private schools.
- To be considered for a teaching position, candidates must pass an entrance test and then attend a personal interview, the final stage in the selection process.
- All selected applicants must teach a performance class so that the educational authorities can make an educated choice regarding their recruitment.