Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced that the admission registration window for class 1 will open on February 28, 2022. that means parents who are waiting KVS Admission You will no longer have to wait for the form. The officials will release the KVS Admission Rules and Declaration for the academic session 2022-23 on the specified date. We will update this page with all the facts as soon as the formal notice is released.
KVS Admission 2022-23
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the official authority responsible for all admission notifications. Every year, the official authority, KVS, publishes the KV Admission Guidelines and Schedule on the official website. In March 2022, the officials will release the admission notice. So, stay tuned with us for the most up-to-date information regarding KVS Online Admission 2022-23.
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|name affiliation board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Category||KVS Admission 2022-23 (Class 1st to 12th)|
|application system||online offline|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Online Admission Form 2022-23 will soon available on the official website for all the parents. While filling the form online and offline, parents must have all the relevant documents with them. Children must meet specific criteria to be considered for KV Online Admission. This page lists the eligibility requirements for each class. You have to fill all the relevant data on the admission form carefully and accurately. If any wrong information submitted by you is detected by the official authority, your admission application will be rejected.
KVS Admission Notification 2022
The authority will soon launch the KVS Admission Online Form 2022-23 on its official page from which one will be able to apply the specified dates. The information has been made available. As a result, you should study this complete post and get all available updates from KVS Admission 2022-23 Online Form Board.
Students after completing the application form will participate in the KVS Entrance Exam 2022-23 which will be conducted in the next months. You have to collect the required information to submit the admit card and then fill the application form. You can use the below section to get more information.
How to apply for KVS Admission 2022-23?
- If you are interested in KVS Admission, then visit KVS website.
- After visiting the main page of the website, look for the KVS Admission Online Application link.
- Now click on Accessible Direct Link, which will open in a new window in front of you.
- In this KVS Admission Form 2022, you have to fill all the required information.
- After that, you have to attach the documents as instructed for uploading.
- To know more about the paper go through the above mentioned section.
- Then you have to go to the payment option and make the appropriate payment.
- The registration process for KVS Admission 2022 is now complete.
- This KVS Application Form can be printed for future use.
KVS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Following are the admission criteria for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23:
- The child must be of 5 years of age as on March 31, 2022 in the academic year in which admission to Class I is sought. (A child born on April 1 should also be considered).
- For the disabled category applicant, the maximum age can be revised.
- Class XI is open to students of any age.
- If a student applies for admission to class 11 in the year after completing class 10 exam, there is no age restriction.
- Similarly, there will be no upper or lower age restriction for admission to class 12 if the student has not taken a gap from his studies after finishing class XI.
KVS Admission Documents Required
View the list of credentials to be displayed at login:
- Class-I Birth Certificate (Age Proof).
- Evidence of a link between the grandchildren of PSU workers and the Members of Parliament.
- Evidence of a link to the grandchildren of KVS workers.
- address proof
- Category Wise Official Documents (SC/ST/EWS/OBC/BPL)
- Official Disability/Disability Document
- Employees in uniformed defense get a retirement certificate.
KVS Admission MP Quota 2022
A specific provision has been established in Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 Rules under which applicants can accept admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya. Members of Parliament can propose admission of a maximum of ten students in Kendriya Vidyalayas under this provision. On the other hand, students can enroll in Kendriya Vidyalayas only in the constituency of MP. The following are the features of this provision:
- Only MPs have the right to propose students for admission in classes I-IX.
- This quota of admission is more than the capacity of the class.
- Admissions under this quota are given at the beginning of the academic year. After the specified cut-off dates, candidates will not be considered.
- MPs must meet eligibility requirements before candidates can be recommended for admission.
- If these suggestions are given in the format specified by KVS, they will be valid.