you can get KVS Entrance Result 2022. As soon as the online registration process is completed, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will publish the first list of applicants provisionally selected for admission to class 1 in KVs on its admission website. After the publication of the first merit list the second and third merit list may be published.
KVS Entrance Result 2022
The admission results for KVS class 1 will be released on April 18, 2022, and KV admission list for class II 2022-23 in the year 2022 will be released on April 21, 2022. The admission list for the first Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS in 2022-23 will be on the website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS). Students who have applied for admission to other classes (II-XII) can also access the applicants’ provisional selection list, merit list and waiting list.
|Organization Name||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|name affiliation board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Category||KVS Admission Result 2022-23 / KVS Admission List 2022-23 (Class 1st to 12th)|
|application system||online offline|
|KVS official website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
|Official KVS Admission Portal||kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in|
According to the time table released by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan on February 24, 2022, admission in class two and admission to other higher classes will start on that day. The priority category system allots seats to different groups. Preliminary selection of candidates is announced, and seats are transferred following official standards, which use a priority category system. After the completion of the registration process, each Kendriya Vidyalaya will conduct a series of lotteries.
1st KVS Admission List 2022
First Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1 Admission List for provisionally selected applicants will be announced/published after the end of registration process, on all Kendriya Vidyalaya official websites. It will contain the names of students eligible for admission in various fields of study. As per the KVS Entrance Result 2022-23, the first list for class 1 will be declared on April 18, 2022.
2nd KV Admission List 2022
Applicants provisionally shortlisted to fill up the seats that will be available after the first round of admission will be announced/published on the official websites of all Kendriya Vidyalayas in the second round of admission. It is expected that the KVS Entrance Result Class 2022-23 / Second List for Class 1 will be released on April 25, 2022.
3rd KVS Admission List 2022
Suppose the seats are still available after the second round of admission. In that case, 3rd Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Class 1st Admission List for provisionally selected students will be published/declared on all official Kendriya Vidyalaya websites. May 2nd, 2022 will be the expected date to release the KVS Entrance Result 2022-23 / Third List for Class 1.
How to Download KVS Merit List 2022?
- For more details visit the official website of KVS.
- Navigate to the ‘About KVS’ button on the site and click on Directories.
- Select ‘Directory of KVS’ from the drop-down menu.
- A new window will appear on the display screen.
- Select the region, state and city for which you applied during admission, and then click on search to see the names of KVs in the region for which you applied.
- The regional KVS webpage will be shown on the computer monitor.
- Follow the given link to view the provisional merit list.
- Check your findings by scrolling to the bottom of the page.
- The KVS notice states that parents can check the application status of their children in various lottery categories by clicking on “Check Application Status”.
KVS Selection List 2022
KVS Admission Selection List Result process is over, and KVS Admission List 2022-2023 for Class I to 11 will now be released here based on the following factors:
- Fifteen per cent of the seats available for fresh admissions will be allotted to Scheduled Caste students, and 7.5 per cent of the available seats will be reserved for Scheduled Tribes students. The reduction in the number of seats earmarked for SC and ST students will be calculated after considering the number of SC and ST students admitted under RTE quota.
- Ten seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section will be filled in the first phase following RTE provisions (25% of the total seats). A random draw from all applications from SC, ST, EWS, BPL, OBC, and differently abled neighborhood residents or who are differently abled will fill these ten seats.
- In the second phase, the existing priority category structure will fill the remaining seats. If there is a shortfall in the number of seats allotted to SC/ST candidates, the shortfall will be filled by accepting SC/ST candidates.