LIC AAO Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF expected to release anytime. Candidates who want to work in insurance industry after passing lic aao test One must frequently refer to the official notices of Life Insurance Corporation of India. We will update the LIC AAO Notice PDF 2022 as soon as it becomes available.
LIC AAO 2022 Notification
Every year, Life Insurance Corporation, one of the leading insurance companies, looks for eligible applicants for various positions in the government sector, providing opportunities to thousands of people. LIC AAO 2022 Recruitment Process will find eligible people for various posts.
|Application start date||Fourth week of February 2022|
|Last Date of Application||3rd week of March 2022|
|admit card issued||Second week of April 2022|
|entrance examinations||1st week of May 2022|
|Interview||Last week of May 2022|
|Result||1st week of June 2022|
The primary goal of LIC AAO exam is to provide excellent prospects to the students to work for a leading insurance firm. Interested applicants read this post for more details about LIC AAO & AE 2022 and bookmark this website for future updates on LIC AAO & AE 2022.
LIC AAO Notification 2022
The official notice for LIC AAO 2022 is not yet released. However, it is predicted that in February 2022, LIC will release the official announcement for LIC AAO & AE Recruitment 2022. LIC AAO & AE 2022 notice will contain complete details regarding online application process, eligibility requirements and number of posts available. , Candidates can check the previous year announcement from the link given below to know what to expect.
LIC AAO exam date 2022
On its official website, LIC will present a formal announcement for the recruitment of AAO under Life Insurance Cooperation of India. The test was earlier postponed due to the lockdown and pandemic circumstances, and was held in 2021.
The new revised dates will be released soon by LIC. Candidates can also avail top LIC AAO Test Series to crack the exam and get their dream job.
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
For AAO (Chartered Accountant), Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University/Institute is required for passing the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants and completing the Articles Institute of Chartered Accountant. Applicants must be a member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India as Associate Member. Candidates will have to submit their membership number, which will be confirmed by the Indian Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- For AAO (Actuarial) Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized Indian University/Institute is essential. Candidates will have to clear six or more papers of the Institute of Actuaries of India examination.
- For AAO (Legal) Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institute is required. Three years of bartending experience required.
- Post Graduate Master’s degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as a course at Bachelor’s degree level or Post Graduate Master’s degree in English for AAO (Official language) is required.
- AAO (IT) requires a graduate in Engineering (Computer Science, IT, or Electronics), or MCA or MSc (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
How to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2022?
Following is the process to apply for LIC AAO position:
Phase 1: Visit www.licindia.com, which is the official website.
step 2: Go to the ‘Careers’ area on the main page.
step 3: Go to LIC AAO 2022 Recruitment notice and click on it.
step 4: When you click Info, the brochure will be downloaded to your computer (make sure your desktop settings allow pop-ups).
Step 5: Read the instruction manual carefully and complete the application form.
Step 6: Scan your signature and upload it (Check the required size and dimensions).
Step 7: Finally hit the submit button.
Step 8: Buy an application form and pay for it.
Step 9: For your convenience, print the document.
step 10: Apply Here
LIC AAO Selection Process 2022
The announcement mentions a three-tier approach for the selection of jobs. This includes the following:
- Phase 1, or Preliminary Examination, is an objective test (online mode). Subject to availability, at least 20 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
- Phase 2, or the main exam, consists of an objective and descriptive test (online mode). The qualifying examination will be a descriptive test.
- In both Phase 1 and Phase 2, English marks will not determine the ranking.
- To qualify for the Online Test (Preliminary and Main) and Interview, the candidate has to clear each section independently and obtain minimum marks in aggregate.
- Only Main Examination results will be used to select applicants for interview, and Main Examination results plus interview results will be used to determine the final merit list of candidates.
- After the interview candidates will be asked for medical checkup. As per the guidelines, only medically fit persons will be considered for final appointment.