MDU Rohtak Admission 3rd Merit List 2021 (released): MDU Rohtak has released its third merit list for most of its courses, which can be accessed online from the university portal. The said merit list will be available in PDF format the link of which will be made available here when available. Those who will be shortlisted in the merit list will have to pay the admission fee to complete their admission process. However, those who will not be shortlisted in this merit list can wait for the next merit list.
Latest: MDU Rohtak 3rd Merit List Available Now
MDU Rohtak Admission 3rd Merit List
Like every year MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University) Rohtak The University invites online application form for the candidates seeking admission in the Department of Teaching (UTD) / Institute / Centers for six years integrated course, five years integrated / honors and four years UG programs. Earlier, the last date for registration was August 31.
MDU Rohtak Counseling Schedule 2021
|registration begins||20 august|
|Registration Last Date||August 31|
|MDU Rohtak Admission 1st Merit List||9 september|
|MDU Rohtak Admission II Merit List||13 september|
|3. publication ofthird merit list online||16 September|
|classes begin||13 september|
MDU Rohtak Criteria for Merit List Preparation
Students who applied for admission to 4/5/6 year programs under various courses offered by the university need to check the criteria which will be prepared on following their merit list. Check details below:
- During the preparation of merit list, marks of students will not be rounded off, if it was in fraction.
- The weightage will not be applicable for the program which is offered to us by PCI or known as Pharmacy Council of India / AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
- The merit list prepared by the authority is based on the percentage obtained in the qualifying examination followed by weightage which is subject to a maximum of 10 marks but it will be applicable only after submission of supporting documents related to it which will be released on or before the last date. should go. applied online.
Have a look at the weightage and marks applicable for
|Candidates pass the qualifying examination from any State University of Haryana (except candidates admitted against AIQ)||5|
|NCC C/G Part-II Certificate, and Scouts and Guides decorated with President’s Award||5|
|Eligibility Certificate for Youth Red Cross / NSS / MFLP which was awarded by the University or State Govt.||5|
|safe 1scheduled tribe Place in University Inter / North Zonal / National / State / Interstate Youth Festival (either in individual or group performance)||5|
|NCC B Certificate||3|
|Matriculation or 10+2 pass as a regular student from Govt./ Govt. Aided schools in rural areas except students admitted against AIQ||5|
|Donate blood to the government/government at least five times. approved blood bank||5|
|Candidates have passed Honors Program in the subject and are seeking admission in respective PG Program|
|Students who have passed graduation with Statistics as main subject will get 10 marks and those who passed with Mathematics as main subject will get 5 marks as weightage (Subject to admission in MSc (Statistics))||10/5|
The weightage for sports candidates will be given as follows:
Seat distribution and reservation in MDU Rohtak
MDU Rohtak Admission Process 2021
MDU Rohtak will follow the following procedure for admission in various programs which we have given below:
- The merit list of all the students will be prepared as per the above criteria
- If two or more candidates get the same marks then cand senior in age will be given preference.
- The candidates listed in the merit list will have to appear for the online counseling whose schedule is available on this page.
- The documents and certificates submitted by the candidates during the registration process will be verified by the department and the authority reserves the right to reject any of your certificates. The eligibility of the candidates will also be checked and if you are not found eligible then your candidature will be canceled
- Candidates whose name is included in the merit list will have to submit their fee through online mode only, but failing to do so will result in cancellation of your candidature.
- The counseling process will be closed soon after all the categories of seats are filled.
- Students who did not get an opportunity to get admission in the first round of counseling will be eligible for the next round (counselling) conducted by the university.
- The seats that remain vacant in the first round will proceed to the subsequent rounds of counselling.
- Seats available for Kashmiri Migrants/NRI/Sports Quota/Cultural Activities/Any other quota as may be specified by the University in such seat, admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, but not so in case of University . If any eligible students get for this then it will remain empty.
- The decision taken by the Admission Committee shall be final in all respects.
How to check MDU Rohtak 1st/2nd/3rd Merit List?
The process to check MDU Rohtak my list is so easy that you just have to follow the procedure which we have given below or you can also check it by clicking on the direct link given on this page.
- Firstly visit the official website of MDU Rohtak
- Select “Admission Merit List” under the Admission tab on the home page
- Now on this page, you can easily find the link of merit list for your required courses.
- Click on the download link available in front of it.
- Merit list will be available in PDF format, you need to find your name in the list
MDU Rohtak Admission 1st/2nd/3rd Merit List 2021 Link
Below we have provided the merit list link which is released by the university few days back. Whereas the merit list which was about to be released will also be made available once it is available.
|course name||Merit URL|
|Third Merit List of BA.LLB(Hons)-5 Years Course of Law Department for the session 2021-22||Available|
|5 Year Integrated MBA IMSAR . List of 3rd Recruitment Candidates of||Available|
|Position of vacant seats of 5 year int. MSc (Hons) Mathematics for the session 2021-22 after second counseling||Available|
|3rd Merit List of MA Public Admin. Honours. first semester||Available|
|bca admission third list||Available|
|List of students who have taken admission in 3rd Counseling in 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics (2021-22)||Available|
|MHMCT 5 Year 3rd Counseling||Available|
|3rd Qualification BHMCT||Available|
|3rd Merit List BTTM||Available|
|Revised 3rd Merit List of BALLB (Hons) 5 Year MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|Third Merit List (English Hons. 5 Years Integrated)||Available|
|Third Merit List MFA, Visual Arts||Available|
|M.Com (Hons) 3rd Counseling Seats Offered||Available|
|BA.LLB (Hons.) 3rd Merit List of 5-Year MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|Revised Second Merit List Integrated of 5 Year MA Economics (Hons) for the session 2021-22||Available|
|BA.LLB (Hons.) 2nd Merit List of 5-Year MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|Second Merit List of BA.LLB (Hons)-5 Years Course for the Session 2021-22||Available|
|Second Merit List MA Honors Public Administration||Available|
|Position of vacant seats of 5 year int. MSc (Hons) Mathematics for the session 2021-22 after first counseling||Available|
|MHMCT 5YR 2nd Merit List||Available|
|Second Merit List BHMCT 4 Years||Available|
|List of students who have taken admission in 2nd Counseling Counseling in 5 Year Integrated M.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics (2021-22)||Available|
|Second Merit List MA English Honors||Available|
|BCA II Admission List||Available|
|BTTM 2nd Merit List 2021-22||Available|
|Second Merit List of MA Economics (Hons) 5-Year Integrated Course for the Session 2021-22||Available|
|Second Merit List of MFA (Painting) 6 Year Integrated Course||Available|
|Second list of admitted candidates for 5-year integrated program of IMSAR for the session 2021-22||Available|
|Seat offer and first merit list of M.Com Hons. 5 years integrated||Available|
|Second Merit List for M.Com Hons. 5 year integrated course||Available|
|Second Merit List of Students for MBA 5yr Integrated Course in MDU-CPAS||Available|
|BCA Admission / Merit List||Available|
|First Merit List MFA||Available|
|Revised Merit List of BA.LL.B (Hons)-5 Year Course||Available|
|Overall Final Merit List of BALLB (Hons) 5-Year MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|btm first merit list||Available|
|MHMCT 5YR 1st Merit List 2021-22||Available|
|First Merit List of MA (Hons) 5-Year Integrated Public Administration||Available|
|BA.LL.B (Hons.) 5 Year First Merit List MDU-CPAS, Gurugram||Available|
|Overall Merit List of MA Economics (5 Years) Integrated Course||Available|
|BHMCT Merit List, IHTM||Available|
|First Merit List BHMCT 4 Years||Available|
|5 Year Integrated M.Sc. Honours. Mathematics Provisional Merit List||Available|
MDU Rohtak Counseling Process Key Points
- The seat will be offered to the candidates only on the basis of their merit and category which has been verified by the state government.
- In case a candidate has applied for more than one program and is offered a seat in more than one program, he/she will be allowed to take admission in only one program while the seats left out will be cancelled.
- The candidate has the option to freeze their seat and may opt out of further participation in counseling or attempt to upgrade their schedule in the next counselling.
- If a candidate has offered a seat for a particular program then the further rounds of counseling for that program will not be considered.
- If a candidate takes part in the next counseling for up-gradation and gets a seat in a different programme, they will have to vacate the previously offered seats and deposit the fee for the program allotted by them.
MDU Rohtak Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Once the seats are allotted to the students, you will have to deposit the admission fee for the same, so below we have given the fee structure for the 2021 annual session for various programs offered by MDU.