MG Astor price in India, on-road price, features, bookings and launch will be discussed here. The MG Astor SUV has been officially unveiled in India and will compete with newer models such as the Volkswagen Taigun and the Skoda Kushak. Considering that Astor offers a wide range of features for its price in India, it was hard not to miss it. with the official launch of MG Astor Mid-Size SUV In India, there has been a lot of speculation about it and how it might perform in the future.
MG Astor Price in India
As the name implies, the Astor is an electric car that combines an electric motor with a gas or diesel engine. With prices starting at Rs 9.78 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India), MG Motor India has introduced the Astor mid-size SUV in the country. Details for four different variants and five different color options are available here.
The pre-reservations for the Astor have started at Rs 21,000, while the reservations will start from October 21, 2021 on the official website or authorized dealerships. By November 2021, the Astor mid-size SUV will be available for delivery.
MG Astor price on road
In United States, MG Astor price starts at ₹9,78 Lakh, and goes up to ₹16,78 Lakh (ex-showroom, starting price). To tide over the ongoing semiconductor crisis, MG Motor will deliver 5,000 Astor SUVs in 2021. MG Motor plans to continue its momentum in 2022.
*MG Astor is available for booking from 21st October; Online bookings are available through the company’s website or through the dealership. It is going to be available for pre-reservation on the SUV from October 11. The Astor has several features depending on its variant, of which there could be 49. At MG Astor, you are provided with a total of 27 different security features. Some of these features include Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Hill Descent Control (HDC), Traction Control System (TCS), Hill Hold Control (HC), and all four disc brakes.
Features of MG Astor
- As it retains the same silhouette and borrows its design cues from the ZS EV, the MG Astor isn’t much different from that model.
- The updated grille, full LED Hawkeye projector headlamps, and boomerang-shaped LED daytime running lights are part of the SUV’s appeal.
- In addition, it gets 17-inch alloy wheels inspired by turbines, heated ORVMs, roof rails and an eight-speaker sound system.
- The SUV has been redesigned with new LED taillamps at the rear and a new bumper that gets chrome accented dual exhausts. There will be five exterior colors to choose from – Spiced Orange, Aurora Silver, Glaze Red, Candy White, Starry Black.
- The cabin of the Astor gets three interior theme options and looks similar to its electric counterpart, the ZS EV. It also shares the same exterior design with the electric counterpart. Also included is a 10.1-inch infotainment screen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a 7-inch instrument panel with chrome inserts and a multi-function steering wheel. It also gets power-adjustable front seats, auto climate control, 360-degree camera view, air purifier and electric parking brake.
MG Astor Variants
- Apart from the custom AI assistant, the Hinglish version has a built-in English keyboard and can handle 35 Hinglish voice commands. New features of the system include Wikipedia, jokes, news, GIFS, navigation, online music streaming, and automatic in-car emergency alerts. There are six airbags, ISOFIX mounts, ESP, traction control, hill descent control and all-wheel-drive.
- Aston SUV owners will have the option to choose from two engine options as part of its upcoming release. In the first position, we have the 1.4-litre, four-cylinder turbo petrol engine that is capable of 138 bhp at 5600rpm and 220 Nm at 3600rpm. This engine is mated to a six-speed automatic gearbox.
- Its petrol engine is a 1.5-litre model with four cylinders. It comes with either a six-speed manual transmission or an eight-speed CVT transmission. It is tuned to produce a maximum torque of 144 Nm at 4400 rpm when it churns out 108 bhp of full power at 6000 rpm.
MG Astor Booking Date in India
The new MG Astor from MG Motor India will start taking pre-orders from October 21, 2021 and deliveries will begin in November 2021 instead of the earlier reported one. In its hot mid-size SUV, it will compete against heavy rival brands like Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushak, Volkswagen Taigun, Renault Duster and Nissan Kicks in the segment.
MG Motor India President and MD said, “My MG Shield provides customer peace of mind and is aligned with our mission to create exciting experiences for our customers.
Free periodic service and warranty, in addition to roadside assistance. Astor customers can choose and customize their package with My MG Shield, which includes warranty extensions and protection plans. The ownership cost of MG Astor up to 1 lakh km is 47 paise per kilometer. On completion of this three-year guarantee, customers will get 60% of the ex-showroom price of MG Astor. Additionally, MG Astor includes the first 360 programs in the segment.
|the product||MG Astor|
|Key Feature||India’s first SUV with personalized AI assistance and first in the segment autonomous (Level 2) technology|
|check online||MG Astor Booking Date in India|
MG Astor India Launch Date
The Astor was launched on 11 October by MG Motor India at a starting price of Rs 9.78 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The top-of-the-line model of MG Astor is priced at Rs 16.78 lakh (ex-showroom, India). There are several other cars to choose from for MG Motor India including the flagship MG Gloster, MG ZS electric vehicle and the MG Hector. In the mid-size SUV segment, the MG Astor will compete with Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushak, Volkswagen Taigun, Nissan Kicks and Renault Duster.