E-RUPI is easily launching for all digital payments today on 2nd August 2021. With eRupi you can buy redeem vouchers, send gifts, eRupi Covid Vaccine Booking Online and many other features. e-rupee digital payment registration https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/upi/upi-erupi. now you can Download eRupee App From Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
e-RUPI digital payment
Hey guys, this is a new interface developed by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) and Ministry of Finance. It is a type of digital currency in which user to user interface is used. Through this e-RUPI, you can eRupi Redeem Vouchers from various service providers and it will be a prepaid type of service.
Though it is based on the existing UPI (Unique Payment Interface), it is one of those unique platforms where you can send gifts to anyone or buy any service without any physical contact. Below we have information on this e-RUPI platform like how to buy online on e-RUPI application and registration process.
rupee launch 2021 live
eRUPI Payment Registration
- It is a cashless e-voucher system which can be used primarily for healthcare related services.
- for example. You can book a slot for COVID vaccine for anyone and send them an e-string SMS so that the services can be encashed by the beneficiaries.
- It will work as a service provider for the users without interference from the government or middlemen.
- Internet banking or any digital payment interface is not required to use.
- Payment will be made after the transaction is done.
- PM Narendra Modi will launch this scheme tomorrow.
|scheme name||e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution|
|launch date||02 August 2021|
|by declaration||Honorable Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi|
|Type of service||person to person digital payment|
|idea by||reserve Bank of India|
|developed by||National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Benefit||Direct transfer of government schemes to the public|
e-RUPI Buy Voucher
- The Prime Minister will launch the entire scheme of e-RUPI tomorrow. Narendra Modi.
- It will be mainly adopted by the health sector.
- You can buy a voucher like e-RUPI Covid Vaccine and gift it to the beneficiary.
- Along with this you can also track the usage of benefits by the user.
- It is a seamless transaction in which the amount is prepaid and payment is to be made after the completion of the transaction.
- Government schemes like Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be available on your mobile through QR code.
- Your mobile number will be used to purchase vouchers from e-RUPI.
You can buy the voucher through e-Rupee and send it to the beneficiary with the following instructions-
eRUPI Covid Vaccine Gift Voucher
- You can book your slot covid vaccine near beneficiary and send it to their mobile number.
- The beneficiary will then redeem the vaccine through the QR code received on SMS.
- You have to show the voucher as a QR code to the vaccination center and use it for vaccination.
- This is on a user to user basis with zero or no constraints by the middle man.
- Private sector employers can also use this system to provide services like health facilities etc. to their employees.
e-RUPI Covid Vaccine Gift Voucher There is a kind of service that will be on this interface. Given below are some of the salient features of e-RUPI.
How to use ERUPI Digital Payment Application?
- You have to register on e-RUPI using your mobile number.
- Now select the service you want to send or share with anyone.
- You can choose between various health care schemes, vouchers of government schemes and more.
- Now send it to the beneficiary’s mobile number and they will receive it in the form of SMS or QR code.
- Finally this QR code has to be redeemed at any nearest health center or hospital.
Link to download e-Rupee App website
FAQs about eRUPI Digital Payment App
How to Download E Rupee App on Android Phone?
It is quite simple, you can visit this page given direct link to download e-Rupee app or go to Google play store, search for e-Rupee app and click on install.
When will this digital payment solution eRUPI go public?
This innovation will start from tomorrow and will be inaugurated by Hon’ble PM of India.
What is the purpose of this digital payment e-RUPI?
It is designed for direct benefit transfer to the beneficiaries without the intervention of the government or middlemen.
Who invented this latest payment solution?
It is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India and conceptualized by the Reserve Bank of India.
How will it help poor people?
It is a direct benefit transfer solution where the government can directly send benefits to your mobile in the form of SMS or QR code.
Is this part of Digital India vision?
Yes e-RUPI is a major part of Digital India Mission like UPI.