CoWin Portal Registration cowin.gov.in, 18+, 45 Years & 2nd Dose Covid-19 Vaccination Self Registration, Document Details Here for Covid Free Vaccine Slot Booking Online. The central government had launched the CoWin portal for registration and monitoring of free and paid immunizations. PM Narendra Modi’s new free vaccine policy is being implemented in the states from June 21 as vaccination phase 3. With this announcement, the Center has also ordered 44 crore doses of anti-corona vaccines – Covishield and Covaxin, SPUTNIK V.
There are many changes in the new guidelines of Phase 3, the main changes being that it is mandatory to register for the Covid19 vaccination and free vaccine for all on the CoWin portal. You can do this cowin.gov.in registration yourself and if for some reason you are not able to do it yourself, then you can also get it done at the vaccination center. Here are the new guidelines, documents, slot booking, appointment scheduling for vaccination registration on the Coin portal and app. If you are worried about not getting the vaccination slot then this page can help you.
CoWin Portal Registration Free Vaccines
Free vaccine doses will be allotted by the Center from June 21 to states and union territories based on certain criteria such as population, level of spread of the disease and progress of vaccination. Coin vaccine registration facility will now be available on vaccination. As per the new vaccine policy, centers for both individuals and groups of individuals, whether the vaccination center is government or private. In addition to registration, certificate correction can now be done online on the CoWin portal. Without vaccination, you may be prevented from important events such as exams, domestic (in some states) or international travel, and others.
Today’s Update >>> Several people told us that only paid vaccine slot booking is available on the CoWin portal. According to the data of the Co-Win website, recently India has set the record for taking the highest number of 1,30,82,765 doses in a day. Facility to get COVID test report soon on CoWin platform also. Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine and Zydus Cadila needle-free vaccine are now approved in India. To ease the process of downloading the COVID certificate, it can now be downloaded through WhatsApp as well.
RS Sharma, chief officer of the National Health Authority (NHA) and in-charge of the portal, said, “We ensure that we encrypt and protect data such as name, gender, mobile number.” The central government plans to share the CoWin portal technology with all interested countries as a “central government licensed” product, which will be available for free forever. This is a commendable step on the part of India.
- The central government will procure 75 percent of the Kovid vaccines from manufacturers located in the country and these vaccines will continue to be available free of cost to the states and union territories.
- Citizens of all age groups will be provided free doses of the vaccine as per priority at government immunization centers across the country. The reservation of vaccination will include categories like Front Line Warriors, BPL, APL and Antyodaya, destitute, handicapped etc.
- In case of population group of people above 18 years of age, states and union territories can set their own priorities in the vaccine supply programme.
CoWin Free Vaccine Registration Overview
|for vaccination||covid-19 or coronavirus|
|owned by||Indian government|
|vaccine price||In a government hospital or vaccine center: at no cost
In private hospital: Fee as per decision of Govt.
|Available Vaccine Name||covaxin
MOD (Approved but not yet available)
Single Dose of Johnson & Johnson
Zydus Cadila Zykov-D
|Official website and app||www.cowin.gov.in
|Vaccine Registration Process||both online and offline mode|
Many states have started vaccination camps in remote areas to maximize vaccination rates. On-spot registration facility is also being provided in these camps. Following the Centre’s initiative to provide free immunization to all adults in government hospitals across the country on June 21, more than 82.7 lakh people in India were vaccinated with the anti-corona vaccine. This is a record break in a day. Earlier on 1st April was the last record of one-day vaccination with 48 lakh doses.
cowin.gov.in portal self registration documents, details
Citizens above 18 years of age can get free vaccination from June 21 by the central government. There are states like Kerala, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Delhi, Odisha and others which are state mass vaccination from today. However, the following documents and details are required for Coin Vaccine registration and slot booking.
- Mobile Number (We recommend using a single phone number in both doses)
- Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Photo ID / Driving License / PAN Card / Passport / Pension Passbook / NPR Smart Card
- Citizens above 45 years of age and comorbid need a medical certificate
- Details: Name, Gender, Date of Birth, ID Number
Instead of coin.gov.in Vaccine Registration web portal and App you can book your vaccination slot or new registration through Aarogya Setu App, UMANG App. Also, encourage people to take vaccination which is an important weapon against the ongoing coronavirus spread.
How to do self registration coin government for covid vaccine
After keeping the above mentioned documents and details ready people need to self-register cowin.gov.in to follow the below steps for free and paid vaccination.
- First of all the citizen has to go to cowin gov in the portal.
- Now click on Register/Sign in Yourself link.
- Enter your mobile number and get OTP.
- Now verify by entering OTP.
- You will now land on the Vaccine Registration page.
- Select Photo ID Proof and Enter Photo ID Number.
- Enter your name, gender and date of birth select the year.
- Now you can add member by entering all the details like Aadhar number.
How to apply covid vaccine slot booking and schedule appointment
Now after Coin Portal registration you need to schedule your vaccination by following the below steps.
- After registration, now you have to login once again.
- Now click on Schedule Appointment button.
- Find your choice of vaccination center by district or pin code.
- After selecting the State/Union Territory and District, click on the Search button.
- Now the list of vaccination centers appears on the basis of search criteria and age policy.
- Now click on book as per slot availability.
- After verifying all the details click on the confirm button.
- Your appointment for Vaccine Slot Booking is now done.
- Visit the center according to the date and time to take your first or second dose.
If you have any query in your mind then ask us via comment section given below but without leaving your personal information like phone number, address etc.
FAQs regarding COWIN Portal Vaccine Registration, Slot Booking
Where can I register for COVID-19 vaccination?
You can register yourself on cowin.gov.in portal or Aarogya Setu App, UMANG App.
What details are required to sign in or login to register on Cowin?
You need mobile number or aadhar number any other government photo ID for online registration.
Is there any fee for Coin Portal registration?
No, it’s free.
How to find vaccination centers near me?
You can search for the nearest vaccination center district wise or region using the pin code in the Co-Win portal.
Should I book a slot for the second dose vaccination?
Yes, you have to book a slot and make separate appointments for both the first and second doses.
Can I get vaccinated without registration?
Yes, but there will be registration at the vaccination center before the dose is received.
Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment?
Citizens aged 45 years and above can schedule walk-ins online or at immunization centres, while those aged 18-44 will have to register online and schedule an appointment prior to vaccination.