ignou.ac.in Submit Assignment 2021 Online at ignou.ac.in. Check out the IGNOU UG & PG Course Assignment submission page. IGNOU Assignment Submission 2021, Submit IGNOU Assignment Online for TEE, BA, BCom, BSc and other courses. also check ignou assignment submission status Online at ignou.ac.in. The time for online submission of assignments at ignou.ac.in is over. Those who have not submitted yet can scroll down to submit their respective course assignment online. Now there is other process to submit your IGNOU Assignment.
The officials of IGNOU have announced that the university students will soon have to submit their assignments. The officials have notified the submission dates on Twitter and website ignou.ac.in. Earlier, a Twitter post by the officials said that students can submit assignments till June 15. after that you can check submit ignou assignment 2021. Now, the officials have notified an extension. Thus, we will talk about ignou assignment submission online 2021.
near you Submit the assignment at ignou.ac.in ? Write in the comment section because from now on, candidates are not allowed to submit assignments online to IGNOU.
ignou assignment submission online 2021
Ever since the pandemic started, offline classes have stopped for a lot of students. Although IGNOU has always provided open classes to the students in many courses. But, due to the pandemic and the delay in syllabus and studies, the pattern has been disrupted to some extent. Keeping this in mind, IGNOU has extended the assignment submission dates.
Once, the assignment is submitted, you can check ignou assignment status 2021. For submission, the university has prepared a link and students have to submit the scanned files through the respective link. It is very important for students to present ignou.ac.in Submit Assignment Online before the deadline. If a person fails to submit the assignment online, marks will be deducted. Secondly, the university has extended the dates only for the benefit of the students.
ignou.ac.in Assignment Submission Online 2021
Students, many of you must have already submitted the assignments online. they can check now ignou assignment submission 2021. However, due to some delay, some students are unable to complete the assignments on time. Thus, considering the current situation, the university has extended the dates till 30th June 2021. Talking about the marks attached to these assignments, the assignments contribute 30% of the marks.
Also, given the current situation, the more assignments there are, the better grades the students will get. Thus, it enhances the performance of the students. Secondly, students have to score minimum 40% marks on assignments. This will help them to apply for the TEE exam. In addition, before ignou.ac.in Submit Assignment Online On the website of IGNOU, ignou.ac.in, students have to go through the instructions available on the website ignou.ac.in.
Apart from this, students should also know that the university has provided the assignments based on the courses. There are separate lists for Undergraduate, Masters, Diploma and Certificate courses. Students can access, complete and submit these from the website ignou.ac.in. Also, it is important for the students to clarify the last date ignou assignment submission online 2021 for their course. This, they can know from the assignment question paper available on the site ignou assignment status 2021.
ignou online assignment submission 2021 process
After the release of IGNOU notification on 14th June 2021, university students must know that IGNOU has extended the dates for the same. ignou.ac.in Assignment Submission Online. After submission you can check Situation. In addition, the dates for submission of project reports, internship fieldwork, dissertation etc. have also been extended.
Thus, students still have time to complete the tasks and submit them. However, one important thing that is worth noting regarding submission is the submission process. To clear the doubts, we have mentioned the procedure below.
ignou assignment status 2021
- As the university is using physical medium of assignment these days, it has started accepting online assignments.
- For this, students have to scan their assignments and send them to the email id of the regional center. Or, if a Google Form is available, they can upload assignments on it.
- To submit the assignment, students have to compile all the questions of the assignment and create a PDF. For example, if there are five questions in an assignment, then all these questions have to be done in one PDF.
- After creating the PDF using their phone or laptop, students need to submit it to the email id provided by their regional centre.
- Now, this email should contain their details, which are student name, enrollment number, study center code, regional center code, mobile number, course code of the assignment, and email id.
- In addition, the assignment file name must contain the name, enrollment number, and course code. These details should be on the first page of the assignment.
- The other requirement is the signature and enrollment number on each page of the assignment.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status 2021 Online?
- Once you have successfully submitted your IGNOU Assignment.
- Then you will receive a confirmation of the submission.
- After that you can visit https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/statusassignment.ASP or direct link given below.
- Here you have to fill some details like enrollment number and program code.
- Then click submit to know ignou assignment status.
You can get other details from the website of respective Regional Centers of IGNOU at ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU Assignment Submission Status 2021 Related Links
IGNOU Assignment Submission Dates 2021 FAQs
What is the last date for submission of IGNOU Assignment Online 2021?
30 June 2021.
On which website we can do IGNOU Assignment Submission Online 2021?
To be able to apply for the term end exam, what are the university requirements?
To be able to apply for the term-end exam, it is important for the students to score at least 40% marks in the assignments.
For what factors the university has extended the last date for submission?
The university has extended the last date for submission of TEE form, assignment, fieldwork journal, dissertation and project report.
What are the guidelines to be followed for submitting IGNOU assignments?
Students must note down some guidelines for assignment submission which they can refer to in the above post.