Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021 for results declared on 9th August is available below. Check Karnataka 10th Class Total Fee & How to Apply sslc.karnataka.gov.in Online Rechecking. Here we have shared the complete details about kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Re-totaling Form 2021 Fee below.
Hello Friends!. By now, you all must have got your Karnataka SSLC 2021 Result. And at the same time, many may have got unexpectedly good results and they agree with it. But then we have kids too, who were expecting good results in their 10th board and the result was just the opposite. So, here is a good news for all of them, because now you can fill the SSLC / Class 10th marksheet revaluation with your state board. The process is very simple. Also step by step explanation is thus given here to fill your Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021.
Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021
Hence, in this article you will get all the information about the rechecking fee and the steps to execute it. Moreover, kseeb.kar.nic.in handles all the work in this regard. Also, you have to fill the revaluation form and thus pay its fee before its last date. So, now where, what and how to inquire about the complete process of Karnataka 10th Rechecking Form.
Latest: The Karnataka SSLC/10th Exam Revaluation Form ends in the last week of August 2021. Fill the form now.
If you have any doubts regarding the revaluation process or whether it is really worth it or not, do let us know in the comment section below. We will definitely come back to this with the best possible answer.
kseeb.kar.nic.in SSLC Revaluation Form 2021:
As the students have got their board results or in some cases, the board result of 2021 is yet to be declared. But whatever be the case, this year the students seem quite unhappy with the result. Because, this year was very unpredictable in terms of performance of 10th and 12th board exam papers. However, if we talk about the Karnataka State Board. So surely it brought some happiness to the school going children of his state. As SSLC students were allowed to take their board exams in 2 phases.
One was for main/main subjects and in the next step we saw the performance of language papers. Still, many students could not perform well this way. reason? Because, they were just in doubt that what if again due to increase in numbers. In cases, their SSLC exams may get postponed again. And with this concern they finally sit for Karnataka SSLC Board Exam 2021. Now that the results are out, the kids have 2 options:
- The first thing to do is to check your results and accept whatever is given to you.
- Secondly, you can ask for revaluation/rechecking (whatever you can call it). Now it is different fi=rom retest. Therefore, you can choose. For this stage, if you have a strong tendency that your paper was good enough though the marks were average.
sslc.karnataka.gov.in Improvement Form 2021
|board name||Karnataka State Board.|
|class of concern||Class X / Class X / SSLC.|
|Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021||TBA (probably mid-August)|
|SSLC Rechecking Last Date||TBA (August/September 2021)|
|SSLC Assessment Form Fee||Rupee. 250/- (Subject wise)|
|Karnataka SSLC Site||https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/|
SSLC Revaluation 2021 Eligibility:
Now, that the state board has given you a chance to ask for the revaluation of the board answer copies. But then, there are also some criteria, failing which you cannot apply for the rechecking of your answer sheet 2021. So, let us look at it below:
- Firstly, the candidates who have failed in 10th board exam cannot apply for Rechecking of Sheets. Thus they have to appear in the supplementary exam instead of rechecking.
- Candidates must have given their 10th examination from Karnataka State Board only.
- Only those candidates who have appeared in the examination and thus have not missed their examination dates are eligible, provided they have qualified the examination.
Now please note that, the final revaluation marks will thus appear only on your SSLC site. So you must keep checking nhmpunjab.in for the last dates of the revaluation form and thus check its active link.
Karnataka Class 10th Revaluation Form Filling Process:
Let us now look at the step by step method to fill class 10th revaluation form 2021 here. I am also telling here the various form filling fees. So check it now and fill your form later:
- Firstly students have to visit the site of Karnataka State Board using https://sslc.karnataka.gov.in/ link.
- Secondly, now in the home page of the site. Thus you will see the Online Services section.
- Thereafter, proceed with the SSLC Sub Section. And then you will get the link of Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021.
- After that now start filling the details. First start with your personal details, then the subject name and its marks.
- Finally you have to pay the fee as per the subject you have chosen:
Karnataka SSLC Improvement Re-totalling Fee 2021
|1. Revaluation Fee (Per Subject)||Rupee. 150-250/-|
|2. Karnataka SSLC Marks Re-totaling||Rupee. 750/-|
|3. Rechecking with photocopy of each subject||Rupee. 450-550/-|
|4. Photocopy Fee (Subject Wise)||Rupee. 305/-|
- Please ensure that you are making the above payment using any of the online modes. For example, G-pay, credit/debit card/net banking etc.
- Also, if you believe that your points have been reduced or not changed, none of your fees are refundable.
- Finally submit the SSLC Revaluation Form 2021.
Karnataka SSLC Re-Checking Form 2021 Link:
|Karnataka SSLC Revaluation Form 2021:||click here|
|Karnataka SSLC Re-totalling Form 2021:||click here|
Karnataka SSLC Re Totaling Form 2021
Can SSLC Rechecking Exam Fee 2021 be refunded in case the marks remain unchanged?
No, in any case, the fee as such shall be non-refundable.
Can I also apply for my photocopy of Karnataka SSLC Answer Sheet 2021?
Yes, you can thus apply for photostat of answer copy also. Just select the same in the form, and thus pay the eligible amount which is approximately Rs. 305/- and then you will get the sheet. You can download it from the site itself.
If even after re-checking SSLC 2021 sheet my marks remain unchanged. Then what should I do?
In that case, you can either sit for the improvement exam, which will thus be in the next year. Otherwise you have the option to accept it and work hard in future exams. However, I would advise you to focus on class 11th exam. Handling 2nd class exams next year will increase your pressure. Moreover, there is no guarantee that you will get good marks in the improvement exam. So do it thoughtfully.