UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 From now on it has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Class 10th and 12th students can apply Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021 and fill UP Free Laptop Scheme Registration Form 2021.
We are cognizant of the fact how the pandemic has turned real classrooms into limited 6*5 inch screens. Moreover, the entire education system was completely shaken by this unprecedented change. If not, this was not the biggest challenge other than the setbacks to the health industry. We have a hidden challenge. And it was non-availability of proper equipment to continue their online studies.
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Thus the problems are many, for example, small screen, one/two devices for a family of 3-4 children. So the major problem here is class timing and thus who will have the phone. So many state as well as central government in this regard. We have come together to help the needy. From broadcasting lectures on All India Radio to distribution of phones for rural students, many such initiatives were seen this time.
Now in detail, we will know more about the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021. Features and Beneficiaries UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 And thus many more in the article below.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration
Though this is certainly not the first time we came across the practice of distributing laptops/gadgets to the top scorers in state board exams. But this time, a large group has been given the privilege of UP Free Laptop Yojana, if they have secured 65% or more marks in their 10th and 12th board exams in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
This was followed by the problems that these students face due to the inaccessibility of tools for active learning. Also, it will be of great help to those who are thinking of taking up CS subject in higher education. So now their studies will not be affected due to lack of laptop or inability to buy a new one.
Also, the percentage bar is quite common and achievable by the students which is 65% this time Free laptop by UP government in 2021. So now this time more students can get laptops. Moreover, it will thus increase the importance of education and the benefits of getting a good percentage by the state government. So it will make the students serious about their education. And in fact the burden of buying laptops will be reduced in favor of the parents, making this responsibility on themselves. So total 18000 crores. Thus the budget is protected for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Registration
|scheme name||UP Free Laptop Scheme / Scheme 2021|
|by plan||UP State CM Aditya Nath Yogi.|
|Beneficiaries of UP Scheme||Students of all board of UP state.|
|Total laptops offered||22 lakh laptops.|
|cost of each laptop||Rupee. 15000/- (but free for kids)|
|laptop brand||Dell / Acer or HP.|
UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Now, many of you must be thinking about the need of this scheme at this time. Thus it is mainly done to promote the importance of school education in further life. Also it will give allowances to the person who is consistent in his studies. In this way you can start your part time job along with studies. So it will definitely serve the students in all aspects. So you must check the correct eligibility criteria so that you do not miss your chance to avail the UP 2021 Free Laptop Scheme.
This free distribution of laptops is for select students of UP State Board of Education. Thus you can refer to the following features to see if you can get one:
- Its inclination is on the students of state board of UP. Thus especially for those who have just passed 10th or 12th board exam 2021.
- Also, not all 12th pass students can claim the UP Free Laptop Scheme. Thus only those who are planning for higher education and thus enrolled in some colleges. es
- Interested students must have UP Domicile to prove their citizenship of the state of UP.
- They must have secured minimum 65% or more marks in their respective 10th and 12th final board.
upcmo.up.nic.in Free Laptop Scheme 2021: Documents Required
All the applied candidates must ensure the following documents list so that they can apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021.
- ID Card: You can show any Govt. ID to prove your nationality. It can be aadhar card or pan card.
- Domicile: Required to show that you definitely belong to the state of UP.
- Marksheet: If you have just passed 10th. Then please show the same mark sheet there. Apart from this, if you have passed 12th class then you have to submit the mark sheet of the same.
- Photograph: New passport size photograph has to be uploaded.
- Contact Details: This will include the phone number. Or the mail id of the concerned student.
- The family and personal details of the student are also required there.
How to Register for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 Apply Now:
- First of all click on upcmo.up.nic.in to start the online process.
- Secondly, on the home page, you will find the active link reading “UP Free Laptop Scheme / Scheme 2021”.
- Then the registration form for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop will open in front of you.
- Kindly read it completely and then start filling the details asked in the Registration Form 2021.
- Thus, upload the required details including photo, mark sheet and other certificates as asked.
- The next step is to skim/recheck the details provided by you. This will ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally hit the submit tab and then it will give you the reg. No. and password for checking it in future.
FAQ for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration Form
How and when will I get my UP free laptop after registration?
The distribution scheme is operated from time to time by the state government. Once you have successfully filled the form. Later the date and time of your laptop will be shared on your given number. Check it on time and be present in the same place where it is shared with you.
I haven’t made my domicile yet. Will I get a free laptop from Uttar Pradesh then?
No, you have to first get your domicile certificate as soon as possible. Only then you will be able to fill the following registration form completely for it.
Is it true that UP Free Laptop Yojana is for everyone?
Yes, but for that make sure that you are getting 65%+ percentile in the respective board exams as mentioned in the article.
What if I am 64.6% in my 10th class in UP board, can I write it as 65% and avail UP’s free laptop service?
Sorry my friend. You have to get the exact 65% or more. Even if you get 64.99% you cannot apply. Don’t worry and this time prepare well for class 12th.