After gaining admission into the prestigious Ambrose Alli University (AAU), it is often advisable to pay your acceptance fee instantaneously to the school. This is to avoid any problem that may arise as a result of late payment. Often times there is a stipulated time when payment of AAU acceptance fee will be closed, but this culture was demised long time ago. Nonetheless, i made this article to guide all newly admitted students of AAU on how to pay AAU acceptance fee online.
Also Read: Full list of courses offered in AAU
In light of this, if you want to know how to pay AAU acceptance fee online, this article will help you do that. Now lets get going.
HOW MUCH IS AAU ACCEPTANCE FEE
AAU acceptance fee is N75,000 (seventy five thousand naira only) for all medical student, and N64,000 (sixty four thousand Naira only) for all other students. This money must be paid to the university online.
HOW TO PAY AAU ACCEPTANCE FEE ONLINE
To pay AAU acceptance fee online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the University’s payment portal using the link below
- Click on ‘Login” to log in with your password and your username.
- Now, click on “My Data” on the top menu of your screen.
- Next is to click the Add Online Payment Ticket button (this is for you to make your payment online).
- In the select menu, find and Acceptance Fee Payment and click it.
- Provide your credit card information to make your payment online.
HOW TO PAY AAU ACCEPTANCE FEE THROUGH BANK
- Visit the university’s payment portal using the link below:
- Login with your user name and password.
- Create a Payment_ID in your portal.
- Print out the payment slip from your portal and proceed to any Nigerian bank to complete your payment.
Note: you are to present the payment slip and cash deposit to the teller at the bank you want to pay.
- After your payment at any bank in Nigeria, you will be offered a payment slip in return (An E-tranzact payment slip). This will be used to make the final payment on your portal.
- Now, return to your portal repeating step 1 and Step 2.
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Next is to on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier (That is, the acceptance fee ticket).
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your screen.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN). That is, the pin in the payment slip given to you in the bank.
- Click on SUBMIT and you are done. Just print out you acceptance fee slip that will appear on your screen.
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT OF AAU ACCEPTANCE FEE
Like i have already stated, there is no deadline given for the payment of AAU acceptance fee. Meanwhile, it is highly advisable to pay instantaneously after see your name in AAU’s admission list.
Yeah! That is how you can pay AAU acceptance fee online without any problem. Note that this info was obtained from the university’s official website. Do let me know if you have any question on how to pay AAU acceptance fee.