After seeing your name in UNN admission list, the first and most important thing you are expected to do, is to pay your UNN acceptance fee. This is so because, if you don’t pay your UNN acceptance fee, it will be assumed that you want to forfeit the admission. Thus, in other not to destroy all your joy, you are advised to pay your acceptance fee as early as possible. Well today, i will be teaching you how to pay UNN acceptance fee 2018.
Meanwhile, if you are also searching for how to pay UNN school fee, i have made a post on how to pay UNN school fee online here. Trust me, that will be of great help to you.
HOW MUCH IS UNN 2018 ACCEPTANCE FEE
UNN acceptance fee for 2018/2019 is N25,000 (Twenty five thousand naira only). The money must be paid to the university, online, through remita. This info was promulgated by the university her website (www.unn.edu.ng).
HOW TO PAY UNN 2018/2019 ACCEPTANCE FEE ONLINE
To pay UNN acceptance fee, follow the steps below:
- Visit UNN portal using the link below
- Login using you UTME registration number and password.
- Click on the “Acceptance Fee” drop-down menu.
- Now, click on “Generate acceptance invoice” on the drop-down.
- Generate your invoice and proceed to any commercial bank near you to pay the fee.
Recommendation: I recommend that you go to any First bank near you. Their online payment system is always active.
- After payment, you will be offered your RRR number in a white slip. This number is what will be used to pay the acceptance fee. So, you are not advised to share it.
- Now, repeat step 1 and 2, and click on “Pay Acceptance Fee”.
- Enter the RRR number in the space provided.
- Print out the acceptance fee payment slip and you are done.
Okay! That is how to pay UNN acceptance fee without any problem. Hope you got all the steps clearly? Do let me know, if you have any question or comment on make on this topic.