RPSC Ground Water Department Geophysicist & Junior Hydrogeologist Vacancies are available online. There is good news for the people who are looking for job in RPSC. Because RPSC had released the groundwater notification to fill 53 vacancies. In addition, this page contains information about RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy. You will also see the RPSC Geophysicist and Hydrologist Recruitment 2022.
RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy 2022
For Ground Water Department, Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has invited applications for Junior Geophysicist, Junior Hydrologist, Technical Assistant Chemistry and Technical Assistant Hydrology. There are five posts for Junior Geophysicist and eight for Junior Hydrologist. There are four slots for Technical Assistant Chemistry and 36 slots for Technical Assistant Hydrology. You have till date to apply for this position, which will start from February 2, 2022. The application is available online through the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
RPSC Ground Water Department Vacancy Notification 2022
Junior Geophysicist & Junior Hydrogeologist Vacancies are available online. There is good news for the people who are looking for job in RPSC. Because RPSC had released the groundwater notification to fill 53 vacancies. Also, this page contains information about RPSC Recruitment. You will also see the RPSC Geophysicist and Hydrologist Recruitment 2022. As per the announcement, the applications will start from February 3, 2022. Hence, read this post for Rajasthan Ground Water Recruitment and job data like age restriction, qualification and job data. Other Exam Details. Similarly, we advised the students to avail this opportunity as it offers a promising career path for those seeking employment with RPSC.
RPSC Ground Water Department 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Geophysicist: Candidate should have M.Sc. in Geophysics or M.Tech. in Electronics from an Indian University or Institute. They should also have a two-year qualification in using geophysical instruments. The educational requirements for various posts are given below:
- Junior Hydrogeologist: Applicants should have M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from Indian University or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines at Dhanbad.
- Technical assistant: Candidate should have acquired Master’s degree in Chemistry from a reputed institute. Candidate should have M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc.(Tech.) in Geology or Applied Geology from Indian University or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines at Dhanbad.
- For all the posts candidates should have good understanding of Hindi written in Devanagari script and Rajasthani culture.
- For more details about application age limit, candidates can check Rajasthan Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022 Official Notification.
- Candidate age should be in between 20 to 40 as on 1st January 2023.
Candidates belonging to General, BC and OBC (Creamy Layer) categories will have to pay a fee of Rs 350. BC / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS categories candidates will have to pay Rs 250 in the application fee, while other types of candidates will have to pay Rs 150.
The stages of Rajasthan Ground Water Department Recruitment 2022 selection process are as follows:
- Documents Verification and Written Test
- For more details about the selection process please refer to the official notification/advertisement.
How to apply for RPSC Ground Water Vacancy 2022?
- Visit the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then choose Groundwater Recruitment from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will read RPSC Announcement.
- After that, select the option ‘Ground Water Application’.
- RPSC board will ask you to fill the required information.
- Finally, you have to pay the RPSC Ground Water Recruitment 2022 application cost.
- You should take a print out of the filled form and store it safely.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) exam, which is a state level civil services exam. It is the highest level of state service in the state and serves as the gateway to its civil service. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) RAS exam is conducted every year by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. This statutory authority conducts recruitment examinations and advises the Government of Rajasthan on matters such as recruitment, disciplinary action and transfers.
RPSC RAS exam helps in finding applicants for administrative posts in the state. Candidates must meet various eligibility requirements to be considered for any part. In order to expect to verify, RPSC RAS officers mention several conditions for various jobs, such as nationality, age limit, and educational qualification. Note that applicants from Rajasthan get preference as compared to applicants from other states.