Shark Tank India judges list, biography, price, name and photo will be discussed here. Read the article to know more. shark tank india It is now available to watch the Indian adaptation of the famous American reality show Shark Tank on Sony TV. The show was first broadcast on ABC in 2009. Dragons Den is the Canadian version shark Tank. investors Called ‘Shark’, evaluates business plans submitted by entrepreneurs.
shark tank india judges list
Once they have decided whether to invest or not, investment happens. Since 2004, Shark Tank has featured business people from India sharing their experiences with advice on how to move forward. Shark Tank India is only available through SonyLIV.
Participants have to register online. To be on the show, you will need to fill out a form and clearly describe your business. shark tank india judges list and his profession.
Shark Tank India Judge Biography
Anupam Mittal Biography – He founded both People Group and Shaadi.com. Shark Tank India airs on Sony Entertainment Television, and he is one of the sharks. After appearing in Shark Tank, a commercial reality show along the lines of the American series, he has had a significant impact on the news.
Key Features of Anupam Mittal – His name was on the magazine’s list of 25 people. He has been ranked among the 50 Most Powerful People in India by BusinessWeek. He was named one of the top icons of India’s digital ecosystem in the 2012 and 2013 Impact Digital Power 100 lists.
shark tank india judge net worth
Vinita Singh , Sugar Cosmetics brand is a leading cosmetics brand in India. Its best-selling products include lips, eyes, face and nails produced in state-of-the-art facilities in Germany, Italy, India, the US and Korea. Another woman who has emerged in the Indian cosmetic market is Vinita Singh, co-founder of Chinese Cosmetics.
|Anupam Mittal||People Group CEO and Founder|
|Vinita Singh||Co-Founder and CEO of Sugar Cosmetics|
|Namita Thapri||Executive Director of Emcure Pharma|
|Piyush Bansal||CEO and Founder of Lenskart|
|Ghazal Algi||Co-Founder of Mama Earth|
|Ashneer Grover||Co-founder and MD of BharatPe|
|Aman Gupta||Boat. CMO and Co-Founder in|
Shark Tank India Judge Company Names
Key Features of Vinita Singh
- Vinita Singh was born and brought up in Delhi.
- The 23-year-old appeared on the magazine’s weekly cover after she declined a ₹1 crore per annum placement offer from an international bank to launch her human resource services company.
- The Economic Times has recognized Vinita as a Young Business Leader with its 40 Under Forty Award 2020.
- Vinita has run more than 14 marathons and full marathons. In addition to signing up for the Ultra Marathon in South Africa, he ran the Comrades Marathon, an 89 kilometer ultra marathon in South Africa in under 12 hours.
- Apart from winning three bronze medals in that race, he also did this feat three times.
- She is one of the 100 Most Mindful Women Globally.
shark tank india judges name with photo
Namita Thapar Biography – Namita Thapar is an entrepreneur from India. At Emcure Pharmaceuticals, she serves as the Executive Director. In 2021 she will be seen as a judge in Shark Tank India Season 1. This is the American version of the reality show.
Key Features of Namita Thapri
- Pune, Maharashtra, was the birthplace and upbringing of Namita Thapar.
- In India, they aim to improve women’s health.
- As part of his career, he has won several prestigious awards such as The Economic Times’ 40 Under Forty award and Barclays Hurun’s Next Gen Leader recognition.
- The Economic Times Women Ahead List 2017 given to Namita.
- The Super Achiever is the award she has received from the World Women’s Leadership Congress.
Piyush Bansal Biography – Piyush Bansal is an entrepreneur from India. Lenskart.com, the largest online eyewear retailer in India, was founded, and is the CEO. He will be a judge in Shark Tank India Season 1 in 2021.
Key Features of Piyush Bansal
- New Delhi was the home and upbringing of Piyush Bansal.
- Like all other parents, Piyush’s father is a chartered accountant, and he always wanted him to be successful in school and settle down.
- Amit Choudhary and Sumeet Kapahi, with whom he co-founded Lenskart.com in November 2010.
- In 2021, Piyush started his television career as a judge in a television business reality series Shark Tank India Season 1. The business reality show showcasing entrepreneurship talent and innovative ideas is the first of its kind in India.
age of shark tank india judges
Ghazal Different Biography – GHazel Alagh, one of the most prominent Indian women entrepreneurs, has moved up the list. Mama Earth’s company makes chemical and toxin-free skin care products available online and offers a wide variety of natural and safe skin care products. Mama Earth is the only Toxicity Free brand in India that has been certified as Made Safe. Currently, he is a judge on a business reality show Shark Tank India, where he is known as the co-founder of Mama Earth.
Salient Features of Ghazal Alaghi
- Gurgaon is the hometown of Ghazal Alagh, who was born and brought up there.
- Businesswoman is something she has always aspired to be.
- He founded DietXpert in 2012.
- Ghazals in India’s first television business reality show in 2021, will air Shark Tank India on Sony Entertainment. Shark Tank and American reality shows helped inspire the show.
- MomaEarth has received $50 million in funding and will enter the beauty and personal care market in July 2021, expanding its offline presence.
Ashneer Grover Biography – Ashneer Grover was the Managing Director and Co-Founder of BharatPe in Shark Tank India. Like the American TV show Shark Tank, the show features entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Originally from Delhi, Ashneer Grover has studied from IIT Delhi and IIM Ahmedabad. The University of Insa-Lyon, France also selected Grover as an exchange student for its program during 2002–2003. He participated in the exchange program during 2002–2003 and returned to Insa-Lyon in 2003.
Key Features of Ashneer Grover
- Ashneer has invested around 55 times in various startups.
- In 2021 on Sony Entertainment TV, Ashneer will judge the reality television show Shark Tank India.
- Seven investors are present in a business presentation by seven entrepreneurs.
Shark Tank India Judges Name List 2022
Aman Gupta Biography – Entrepreneur Aman Gupta is from India. He co-founded boAt, and he serves as the company’s chief marketing officer. BOAt was previously associated with CitiFinancial, KPMG and Harman International (JBL). Currently, he appears as a judge on Shark Tank India; A television business reality show airing on Sony Television.
Key Features of Aman Gupta
- Delhi, India, was his birthplace and upbringing.
- As a judge in Shark Tank India Season 1 aired on SonyLiv in 2021, Aman participates in the business reality television program.
- Investing in an area he is curious about will allow him to evaluate new business ideas.
shark tank india shark net worth
|Judge’s name||net worth|
|Anupam Mittal||$25 million|
|Vinita Singh||$8 million|
|Namita Thapri||$600 million|
|Piyush Bansal||$1.3 billion|
|Ghazal Algi||$115 million|
|Ashneer Grover||$2.5 billion|
|Aman Gupta||$400 million|
Conclusion – Shark Tank India discussed several great startups. A show in which sharks fall in love with the idea of what activity to participate in will be interesting to watch. There you have it, Shark Tank India judges list, biography, net worth and other information.