Tarson Products Limited IPO allotment status, GMP, share price today will be discussed here. Tarsons Products Ltd., a life sciences firm, had a three-day initial share offer which was subscribed 77.49 times on the last day of membership on November 17 due to solid institutional demand. The first public offering (IPO) consisted of a fresh issue of up to 150 crores and an offer to sell up to 1,32,00,000 equity shares.
Tarsan Products Limited IPO Allotment Status
The IPO of Tarson Products opened on November 15, 2021, with an IPO size of Rs 1023.47 crore. The Registrar, Kefintech India Private Limited has registered the IPO. The IPO ended on November 17, and on the day of closing, it was subscribed 77.49 times. Tarson Products IPO Today The initial public offering (IPO) is scheduled to close on November 26.
The refund status for this IPO will be determined on November 24, and the funds will be credited on November 25. The IPO of Tarson Products will be listed on the major exchanges BSE and NSE India on 26 November. The first public offering price range for Tarson products is $635 to $662.
Tarson Products Limited IPO GMP Today
How can I check the Initial Public Offer (IPO) allotment status of Tarson Products online?
The IPO allotment status for Tarson Products is now available on BSE India and the website of the registrar, Kfintech India Pvt Ltd. By using the specific steps given below, you can check the Tarson product allocation status and other information online.
Timeline for Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Tarson Products – The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Tarson Products will commence from November 15, 2021 and end on November 17, 2021. The issue may go on the market on November 26, 2021. ,
repayment or payment of all or a part of the debt of the company;
Providing funding for a portion of the capital expenditure for a new manufacturing plant at Panchala, West Bengal (planned expansion); and corporate purposes in general
Tarsan Products Limited Allotment Status 2021
Tarsons Products Limited is a renowned Indian life science firm with over three decades of labware manufacturing and distribution expertise. The firm manufactures a variety of high-quality labware that aids in scientific research and improves health systems. Consumable, reusable, and others are the three primary categories into which the company’s product line is divided. The firm offers a comprehensive product range with over 1,700 SKUs spread across 300 items as of March 31, 2021.
Treason’s products are employed in research organizations, academic institutions, pharmaceutical firms, contract research organizations (CROs), clinical companies, and hospitals. Several reputed institutions, medical laboratories and hospitals are among the primary clients of the company.
Presently, the firm has five production sites in West Bengal with a total area of about 20,000 square metres. As of March 31, 2021, the firm has a strong distribution network in India, with over 141 approved distributors, and provides its goods to over 40 countries.
how to check status of Tarson Products IPO Allocation On the website of BSE India-
- To check IPO allotment visit the official website of BSE or click on the link given on this page.
- After that, you need to choose an issue type (Equity or Debt) and a name for the issue (Tarson Products IPO).
- After that, you have to enter your application number.
- Fill your PAN number on the following tab.
- Now select the option “I am not a robot”.
- After finishing, click on submit, and your allotment status will appear on the screen.
- How to verify the IPO allotment status of Tarson Products on the registrar’s website-
- Launch Keffin Technologies Pvt. Ltd. website.
- From the dropdown menu, select the name of the IPO.
- Enter your PAN number in the following step.
- Then, after clicking on submit, you can check the status of your IPO allotment.
Tarson Products IPO Price Today
- Registrar Portal Allotment Status (CEFIN)
- To begin, visit ris.kfintech.com, which is the official KFintech allotment status page.
- Multiple links will appear to check IPO allotment.
- Select any of the available links from the list of servers.
- From the selection menu, select TARSONS IPO as the IPO name.
- Select a question Application ID, PAN or DPID/Client ID There are three options.
- Choose an application type, such as ASBA.
- Enter the application number.
Now fill the captcha code properly.
Select “Submit” from the drop-down menu.
Tarson Products Limited Lot Size
Allotment Status on Listed Exchange (BSE)
On the BSE platform, bidders can also monitor the status of their allotment. The following is a step-by-step process:
View the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) IPO Allotment page on your browser and click on the appropriate link.
Select the appropriate issue type from the dropdown menu- Select Equity for TARSONS IPO.
Under the issue name, select “Tarsons Products Limited”.
In the given field, provide the application number. To input the correct application number, go to IPO application information.
Fill in the blanks with your PAN number.
Check the Recaptcha box.
Select search option.
A leading provider of commodities for the biological sciences
A wide range of products are available.
The life sciences sector has a huge addressable market.
Manufacturing facilities that are well equipped and mechanized
A well established sales and distribution network
Promoter with lots of experience and an exemplary management team