TN MRB has announced another recruitment for Pharmacist Posts. On the official website, you can find it TN MRB job notification 2022 from 25.02.2022 to 17.03.2022. If you are interested then apply for TN MRB Job Openings 2022. Comment section is the place where you can ask queries if you have any doubt regarding Online Application Form for Notification 2022.
TN MRB Recruitment 2022
TN MRB invites applications from suitable eligible persons to fill various posts of Pharmacist. The last date for submission of applications for these vacancies is March 17, 2022. There are 84 vacancies in this recruitment drive which aims to fill those vacancies.
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu|
|advertisement number||No.03/MRB/2022 to No.06/MRB/2022|
|job name||Pharmacist (Homeopathy / Unani / Ayurveda / Siddha)|
|Salary||Rupee. 35400 – 112400|
|educational qualification||Diploma in Related Subject|
|upper age limit||18 to 59 years|
|Selection Process||Educational and Technical Qualifying Marks|
|fee||Rs.300- Rs.600 for SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) and others|
|Apply and Payment Mode||Online|
The company may hire different types of pharmacists in other disciplines. The company’s official website allows potential employees to apply for similar positions on its website. This recruitment drive has resulted in the recruitment of around 84 posts in the organization due to this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the posts is March 17, 2022. TN MRB Recruitment 2022 can be accessed by scrolling down this page.
TN MRB Notification 2022
Shortly, the Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) will release the Tamil Nadu Nurse Recruitment Notification on its official website. Once the announcement is released, candidates waiting to apply for the post will do so. In Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) conducts medical examination to recruit doctors and other professionals. As a result of this year’s recruitment for MRB, the board will recruit nursing candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria.
TN MRB is providing this opportunity to the unemployed candidates to help them to find government jobs. Don’t wait any longer; Apply for Pharmacist Vacancies, download TN MRB Pharmacist Exam Syllabus before the deadline, and prepare well. As compared to other positions in the industry, TN MRB Pharmacists fetch a highly competitive salary. We recommend staying updated with our site for the latest updates about the Tennessee MRB Pharmacy exam and other job opportunities.
TN MRB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Pharmacist (Homeopathy): Bachelor of Science degree in Indian System of Medicine OR Diploma of Pharmacy in Homeopathy OR An Integrated Pharmacy Diploma obtained from Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Pharmacist (Unani): Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Unani Pharmacy or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) sponsored by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda): In Tamil Nadu, Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy is conducted for students pursuing Diploma in Indian Medicine Diploma or Ayurvedic Pharmacy Diploma.
- Pharmacist (Siddha): Diploma in Indian System of Medicine or Diploma in Siddha Pharmacy or Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy (DIP) offered by Tamil Nadu State Government. Refer notification for details.
In July of 2022, candidates may be up to 59 years of age, as long as they are 18 years of age or older.
The application fee for unreserved category candidates is Rs 600, while for SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) candidates the application fee is Rs 300.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2022?
- TN MRB website is the only place where candidates can apply online.
- Before applying candidates must have scanned copy of their documents.
- Candidates must have an active mobile number and a valid email address to register and use the given email address. Notification related to certificate verification and necessary updates will be issued from Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
- All the information included in the online application submitted by you including candidate’s name, job title for which they are applying, date of birth, address, email address etc. will be treated as official. As most of them will not receive correspondence regarding change in details, candidates are urged to fill TN MRB Online Application Form with utmost care.
- The application fee can be paid online or offline.
- Finally, candidates can save and print their application number after form submission.