Candidates interested in these opportunities should apply UKSSSC Recruitment 2021-22, Here are the specifics. Candidates willing to apply for a post with UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 can get all the required information below.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022
Read the instructions carefully and read the UKSSSC Junior Engineer Official Announcement 2021-22 below. People willing to apply for Uttarakhand Government Jobs can take advantage of this opportunity. If you are eligible then click on UKSSSC Junior Engineer Apply Online link given below. To apply for the posts, complete all the steps. Those wishing to know more about the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) can visit the official website or click on the link given below.
|notification date||January 11, 2022|
|Last date for submission||January 27, 2022|
|education qualification||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
UKSSSC Notification 2022
Candidates will complete the application process online after the dates are posted. The last date to apply for the recruitment process is 3rd week of July 2022. The candidates who want to use it can do so in the second week of June 2022. Before applying, candidates should read the complete eligibility requirements.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to fill UKSSSC 2022 Application Form must first determine their eligibility. If they fulfill the eligibility conditions then they can apply for further form filling. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. All information regarding UKSSSC 2022 Recruitment can be found here.
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate School (12th Class) or equivalent programme.
- The knowledge of typing is essential for all the candidates.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 42 years.
How to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2022?
Aspirants who want to job in Uttarakhand government have to complete an application process. Following guidelines to apply for UKSSSC 2022 after fulfilling the above requirements.
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC.
- Go to the main page, click on the Careers area and then on the Advertisement section.
- Find out the UKSSSC 2022 post for which you want to apply.
- Once you get the job, fill the application form 2022.
- Complete the application. After completing the form, double-check all the information. Correct any incorrect information you are entering.
- Attach documents and photographs in required format if requested.
- After filling all the required information and uploading the required documents, pay the application cost.
- Before the deadline, submit the UKSSSC Application Form 2022.
- Do not forget to print a copy of UKSSSC 2022 Application Form.
- The application fee has to be paid to complete the application process. Several categories of UKSSSC 2022 Application Fee are listed below.
- For General/OBC candidates the fee is only Rs.300.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD need to deposit only Rs.150.
- You can pay online using credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has not yet announced the number of vacancies available in the recruitment process for 2022. The commission will release a notification on this topic on the official website of the commission, so keep checking the site for updates.
- A total of 1697 postings were available in UKSSSC 2021 recruitment process, which were further divided into multiple post-wise openings, with the highest vacancy position available.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- There will be a written test to select the candidates for UKSSSC 2022.
- Those who pass the written test will have to appear for the typing test. Typing test is required for only a few posts.
- Selected candidates will have to go through the document verification process.
- When the papers have been confirmed, UKSSSC will publish the final merit list.
Salary varies depending on the position. It can be anything between INR 29,200 and INR 1,10,000. A list of posts along with their pay range will be there on the official website. Candidates must visit the website or this page for more details for the most up-to-date information on UKSSSC 2022 Recruitment.
Candidates are encouraged to take weekly mock tests to keep track of their progress. Use these mock tests to analyze your weaknesses and try to improve your weak areas. Remember to go through all the relevant topics and parts.