notification for VMC Recruitment 2022 The available 641 posts include Work Officer, Revenue Officer, Junior Clerk, Sub Sanitary Inspector and Multipurpose Worker. Here you can know about the application process, educational requirements, work experience, selection criteria and other important information. A total of 641 posts will be filled through this process. Eligible persons can apply from 16 February to 28 February 2022.
VMC Recruitment 2022
The online application process for VMC Recruitment 2022 started on February 16, 2022. Vadodara Municipal Corporation has released the job notice for 641 Work Officer, Revenue Officer, Junior Clerk, Deputy Sanitary Inspector and Multipurpose Worker posts. Interested applicants can get the notice through the link given at the bottom of the page. Candidates can check here for eligibility requirements, qualification and age limit among other things.
|conducting body||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Post||Work Officer, Revenue Officer, Junior Clerk, Deputy Sanitary Inspector and Multipurpose Worker|
|number of vacancy||641|
|start registration||16 February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||28 February 2022|
|Selection Process||written test and interview|
Vadodara Municipal Corporation had issued a recruitment notice on 16 February 2022 for the recruitment of 641 posts in various departments. The summary of VMC Recruitment 2022 is given below for the applicants to understand better.
VMC Recruitment Notification 2022
Through VMC Recruitment 2022, Vadodara Municipal Corporation has published a notice in response to Advertisement No. 996/21-22 for the recruitment of 641 Ward Officers, Revenue Officers, Junior Clerks, Deputy Sanitary Inspectors and Multipurpose Workers. The announcement was published on the VMC website on February 14, 2022. VMC Recruitment 2022 Notice PDF can be downloaded directly from the URL given below.
vmc apply link
VMC Recruitment 2022 process started on February 16, 2022. The last date for VMC Recruitment 2022 is February 28, 2022. Candidates can apply for 641 Ward Officer, Revenue Officer, Junior Clerk, Deputy Sanitary Inspector and Multipurpose Worker Posts by visiting the official website. website or click on the link below.
VMC Eligibility Criteria
For 641 vacancies of VMC Recruitment 2022 created by Vadodara Municipal Corporation, candidates have to meet minimum eligibility requirements. Candidates are recommended to check VMC Recruitment 2022 release for complete eligibility information.
According to the official statement of VMC, candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.Com, Graduation or MBA from a recognized board or university.
- Junior Clerk: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% in any field from a recognized institute, along with basic computer skills.
- Multipurpose Worker: Applicants should have passed SSC and a Sanitary Health Inspector Diploma.
- Interested candidates for the post of Dy. Sanitary Inspector must have completed their 12th class and Sanitary Health Inspector Diploma course.
- Revenue Officer: Applicants should have B.Com with Honors from a recognized institute.
- Ward Officer: Candidates should have first class graduation in any field from any recognized institute.
Candidates selected through VMC Recruitment 2022 will get remuneration based on their status and merit. Ward Officer, Revenue Officer, Revenue Officer, Junior Clerk, Deputy Sanitary Inspector and Multipurpose Worker pay scale are shown below.
On February 14, 2022, Vadodara Municipal Corporation in Gujarat announced the opening of 641 Ward Officer, Revenue Officer, Revenue Officer, Junior Clerk, Deputy Sanitary Inspector and Multipurpose Worker posts. The following table shows the post-by-post vacancy distribution for VMC Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates belonging to non-reserved categories will have to pay an online application fee of Rs.400/-.
- People belonging to SC, ST, Ship, ANC, and Physically Handicapped (Divyang) categories will have to pay Rs. 200 Application Fee Online.
- Such applicants can apply for non-reserved seats if reserved seats are not listed in the advertisement for the reserved category candidates. Non-reserved selection criteria will be applicable to them. Normal Fee Rs. 400/-, which will also have to be paid.
How to apply for VMC Recruitment 2022?
- To start, visit the official website.
- Also, search for VMC recruitment or career for which you wish to apply.
- Open the Word Officer & Junior Clerk job announcement and verify your eligibility.
- Before starting the application form, double check the deadline.
- If you are eligible then fill the application form completely and accurately.
The fee (if applicable) should be paid, and the application form should be submitted before the deadline (February 28, 2022), keeping track of the application form number / acknowledgment number.
VMC. About this
The Vadodara Mahanagar Seva Sadan, or Vadodara Municipal Corporation, was established in July 1950 under the Bombay Provincial Corporations Act, 1949, and is in charge of the city’s municipal infrastructure and administration.
The governance system of the VMC is divided into two parts: political and administrative. The political wing is made up of elected councilors headed by a mayor. The executive wing is headed by an IAS commissioner who is responsible for the strategic and operational planning and management of the corporation. To carry out the duties of the corporation, the commissioner takes decisions on behalf of the board or the standing committee of elected councillors.