We would like to inform all the readers about the Abhinandan Scheme. You can get more information on Abhinandan Scheme 2021 online registration. You will learn about eligibility and required documents Abhinandan Scheme 2021.
Abhinandan Scheme 2021
The Government of Assam has announced the Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy (AELS) scheme to help the permanent natives of the state and it works to provide Rs. 50,000 to the students who have taken education loan till 31/03/2019. Education loans for 2019-20 will also be eligible for subsidy. ASEL 2021 aims to provide relief to the permanent residents of the state of Assam in availing education loan if they have already applied and if they wish to apply. Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Comes as a great step towards the development of children as now the children of the state can work towards achieving their goals by completing higher education. This will solve the financial issues of many children and families in Assam and clear the way towards a better future.
finance.assam.gov.in Abhinandan Yojana 2021
The intention of the Assam government is to help the students to pursue higher education in the state without thinking about finances. The Assam government will provide a subsidy of Rs. 50,000 on education loan. Students, you can check other details like eligibility criteria, benefits, registration process and how to avail subsidy.
We update our portal from time to time so that you can bookmark our page and get notified whenever we update posts. As per records, 5,547 applicants have got approval from banks in Assam. Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal launched Abhinandan Scheme 2021 On 26 December 2019 at Shrimant Sankardev Kalakshetra, Guwahati.
Over the years, the Government of Assam has taken several initiatives to improve higher education in the state. Scholarships, distribution of free textbooks, free admission in institutions are some of these initiatives. Now the government is preparing to implement it Abhinandan Yojana Registration Form 2021 in a proper way. Interested students will have to create an account and then, the subsidy will be directly credited to their educational loan account. This scheme comes under the Finance Department of Assam. Read the post below to know more about the Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme or Abhinandan Yojana.
assam.gov.in Abhinandan Yojana Application Form 2021
|scheme name||Abhinandan Yojana or Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme|
|State government||Assam government|
|subsidy amount||Rupee. 50,000|
|launched by||Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal|
|declared by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|target beneficiary||student looking for educational loan|
Eligibility for Abhinandan Scheme 2021
Abhinandan Yojana is very beneficial for the students of Assam, but not everyone can apply to take the benefits. There are certain prerequisites that are necessary for students and their families. We are mentioning the eligibility criteria Abhinandan Scheme 2021 Down. You can read this and know whether you are eligible for subsidy or not.
- This scheme is available only for permanent residents of Assam or students must be studying in or outside Assam. It is mandatory for them to apply for educational loan in any commercial or regional rural bank in advance.
- No income criteria required.
- Students should not be the beneficiaries of Vidya Laxmi Yojana.
- At least Rs. 1 lakh should be sanctioned to avail the subsidy.
- The bank account that is used should not be a non-performing asset as per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines.
Documents Required for Abhinandan Scheme 2021
Students, after reading the above paragraph, you know the eligibility criteria, so now it is important to know the required documents. Government as well as banks will require some proof to ensure that an eligible family/student is availing the subsidy. Otherwise, anyone will register and avail the benefits. We are mentioning the required documents here and you can check the list and collect the documents.
Applicant should have copy of PAN card, proof of address and proof of education loan taken.
Documents as valid address proof
- PRC Certificate
- Aadhar card
- ration magazine
- driving license
- Voter ID Card
Documents as valid credit proof
- loan sanction letter
- loan account statement
- Account Passbook (Loan) page with details of loan taken
These documents will be available in the bank from where the loan was taken.
Benefits of ASEL Abhinandan Scheme 2021
It is important for the applicants to know about the benefits before applying for any scheme or subsidy. Assam Education Loan Subsidy (ASEL) scheme offers many benefits and we are mentioning them below. By reading these you can clear your doubts.
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the permanent residents of Assam, even if the students are studying outside the state.
- Students will get benefit of Rs. 50,000
- Families who are willing to apply for further loans are also eligible for the scheme.
- This subsidy scheme encourages students to pursue higher education.
- ASEL scheme helps students to plan for education financially and supports their ambitions.
How to apply for Abhinandan Yojana 2021?
Readers, we are mentioning the steps to apply for this scheme below. Read and follow them carefully while applying for the subsidy.
- First of all go to the official website of the scheme assam.gov.in. It will redirect you to the homepage.
- apply for Abhinandan Yojana Application Form 2021: Click on ‘Abhinandan’ Scheme, Education Loan Subsidy Scheme.
- Select Yes or No on the announcement on your computer screen.
- The form will open on your computer screen. Fill the details carefully.
- Now, you have to upload some documents. Upload them properly and submit.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, your registration process will be completed.
Abhinandan Scheme 2021. related links
Frequently asked questions related to Abhinandan Yojana 2021
What is Assam Education Loan Subsidy Scheme (ASEL)?
Abhinandan Yojana, as it is commonly known, has been launched to financially help the students of Assam to pursue higher education in the state.
Who are eligible to take advantage of the scheme?
Permanent residents are eligible to take advantage of the scheme. There are other prerequisites as well, which have been mentioned above. You can read them in the post.
Where can I get loan proof documents?
Loan proof documents can be obtained from the branch of the bank where you applied for the loan.
Is it possible for the applicants of Abhinandan Yojana to track their application process?
Yes, applicants can track the status of the application process on the website.