BIMS Login 2021, Treasury Login 2021 @treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims, Check treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims Registration Process 2021, treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims Login 2021, BIMS User ID Password, BIMS DDO Login 2021, BIMS Treasury Login 2021, BIMS Registration 2021, BIMS Treasury Renewal 2021.
The Government of Kerala has started an initiative called Bill Information and Management System to maintain the treasuries. It is an initiative of the Finance Department, Government of Kerala. In this post, we will read about bims login 2021, a Treasury and DDO login portal.
bims login 2021
BIMS is an e-billing system, which was launched by the Finance Department of Kerala to maintain the treasury. Also, BIMS helps in the distribution and authorization of the budget. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers claim settlement as soon as the budget arrives. In addition, the officers not only check the budget availability but also control the monthly cash flow. BIMS as a system helps in allowing withdrawal of budget grants and also keeps the budget flow within limits. In addition, the government receives all the data in real time. Then, the system is able to generate proper reports on budget, fund transfer, cash flow etc.
BIMS Treasury DDO Login Features 2021
The citizens of Kerala will be happy to know that the government has made it easy for them to access bills and keep records. This arrangement has also made the working of the Finance Department easier. Till now, the department was handling the documents and files manually. From now on everything will be online. To get started, people need to login to the portal and register themselves. With this, everyone becomes a part of the digitization initiative taken by the Government of Kerala for the people. Apart from these, there are many other features in the system, which you will come to know after reading the full article. Knowing them will help you understand BIMS and its process.
treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims login registration/renewal 2021
|door||Bill Information and Management System|
|By||Finance Department, Kerala|
|Article||bims login 2021|
- Creation of Contingency Bills.
- Checks people’s bill status and bill book details.
- The Drawing and Expenditure Officer prepares an expense report, which you can view in your login account.
- With the help of BIMS, you can also deposit TR 59E in the Treasury.
- Furthermore, it is up to the DDOs to approve TR 59E.
- On contingent bills, there is no POC.
- The system also helps in maintaining accounts of income and expenditure and in integration of the state budget.
- The allotment process of a contingency bill becomes paperless.
BIMS Login 2021 Process
Citizens of Kerala need to know that this system will help them if they register on the website. For that, they have to access the website portal and complete the preliminary process. To help the citizens, we have introduced steps of BIMS login 2021.
- Visit the BIMS website treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims.
- On the page that opens on the screen, you will find Sign-in/Login options.
- You will need to enter username and password. Further, provide the captcha code and select the role.
- Username is a 10 digit DDO code.
- Out of the options, you have to select DDO as one.
- After doing this, click on the login option and your login process is complete.
pay attention: If you forget your password you can reset it. For this, you have to send a request to the Sub-Treasury Officer.
BIMS Treasury and DDO Login Registration Renewal Process 2021
Sometimes, you have to renew the profile. To be able to renew or register on the portal, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Begin by visiting the BIMS portal.
- You see the login option on the main page.
- However, you have to go to DSR Registration/Renewal.
- This section is available in red color on the screen.
- As soon as you click, a pop-up window will appear.
- Enter a 10 digit DDO code on it.
- Now, go to the Next option on the screen.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions available to you. These will help you to complete the registration/renewal process
Add BIMS Portal Account 2021
Apart from logging into the website, there are several other essential tasks that you need to perform to make better use of the portal. One such is adding your account to bims login 2021 Door.
- Visit the Treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims site.
- You have to login from the option available on the homepage.
- Now your profile will open in front of you.
- Here you have to go to TSB option. Then, choose the option to add a TSB account.
- After this, you will have to give your account name, account type, number, etc. other related information.
- Once you are done, submit the page.
ddo bims login 2021 benefits
We have mentioned the features of the portal above. The portal also has some advantages. These are:
- BIMS can be used for generating contingency bills.
- used for scholarships.
- It helps in the management of advance bill settlement.
- One can pay on deposit.
pay attention: If you have any problem or problem while using the portal, you can contact the officials. For this you can either call them or send an email. Contact is 04712328471 and email is [email protected]
BIMS Login 2021 Link for DDO and Treasury
BIMS Login Treasury & DDO Login 2021 FAQ
What can be done to create a strong DDO password?
To do this, you can select all types of characters, uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols. Then, the password will be strong enough.
Can we inform the authorities if we are facing trouble on the portal?
Yes, you can inform the authorities if there is any problem on the portal.
Is it possible to check rejected bills on the portal?
Yes, people who have login accounts can check rejected bills by visiting their profile.
Do we need to add account details to access benefits?
Yes, you need to add your account details to access the benefits.
How to login to BIMS 2021 account?
Visit the official website https://bims.treasury.kerala.gov.in/ to know about the procedure.