Among the various schemes of the Government of Maharashtra, CIDCO Lottery Scheme is one of the housing scheme which has been helping the people of the state. During the pandemic, the housing scheme has introduced a lottery system supported by the government. Under the lottery scheme, the government intends to give 4488 flats to the Kovid warriors. Thus, to give you more information, we have talked about Cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Lottery 2021. CIDCO COVID Warriors Registration Form Available, Check CIDCO Maharashtra Covid Warriors Winners List.
Cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Lottery 2021
Maharashtra has the highest number of Kovid-19 cases and deaths since its inception. Also, the Kovid-19 warriors have also lost a lot of lives. Thus, the government launched a special housing scheme in honor of the COVID-19 warriors. Under this, the intention of the government is to give 4488 flats to the Kovid warriors of the state. It is more likely that this is a lottery scheme, backed by the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited. It was started in March 1970. The government will provide houses in Navi Mumbai in areas like Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Ghansoli and Dronagiri. Out of all the flats, the government has reserved 3400 flats for general category warriors and rest for other categories. Also, these houses are supported by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana of the Central Government.
CIDCO Kovid Warriors Housing Scheme 2021
First of all, we would like to talk about CIDCO. City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited considers itself as one of the best town planning agencies in India. The corporation is working with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) to provide housing facilities to the urban poor. The target is to provide 20 million affordable homes by the end of March 2022. Now, talking about the CIDCO lottery, the scheme targets the economically weaker sections and low income groups of the state. to plan. The government has decided on certain requirements and important dates to apply for CIDCO lottery scheme. Interested people can apply till 16 September 2021. These applications became available on 15 August 2021. In this post, we will tell you about the requirements and benefits of CIDCO lottery scheme along with the application process.
cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Lottery Winner List 2021
|Name||CIDCO Lottery 2021|
|Rights||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra|
|Part of||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Objective||Urban Planning and Housing for the Urban Poor|
|beneficiaries||Low Income Group and Economically Weaker Section|
|the profit||affordable homes for people|
Eligibility for Cidco Lottery Scheme Kovid Warriors 2021
Since we are talking about CIDCO Lottery Scheme, it is important to know what qualification applicants should have. You can read the points given below to know these requirements for the lottery scheme.
- All covid warriors working against infection in Maharashtra are eligible to apply.
- Based on a government regulation dated 29 May 2020, employees of various government departments such as patient survey, prevention, patient tracking, support, testing and treatment, etc., who have helped during the pandemic, are eligible.
- Secondly, people belonging to Army, Paramilitary, Police, State Excise, Firefighters etc can also apply.
- In addition, state health workers like Anganwadi workers, district administration, finance and treasury, water supply, sanitation, home guards, etc. are also eligible.
- Lastly, people on COVID related duties such as contract / remuneration / outstation contract / ad-hoc employees can also apply for the housing scheme.
Now, we will also tell you the documents required for CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2021.
- To apply successfully, one must have a COVID certificate from an authority that the person is an employee of 19 years or more.
- The person has to give proof of his age to the authorities.
- He must have caste certificate, if applicable.
- Secondly, he should have domicile certificate and he has been residing in the state for more than 15 years.
- Also, the income of the economically weaker section should be less than Rs. 3 lakhs and for the general group, it should be more than Rs. 3 lakh per year.
- Also, the person has to show a proof that he does not already have any property in Navi Mumbai.
- And, if applicable, he/she will also have to produce a disability certificate.
CIDCO Lottery Scheme Registration 2021
Readers, now that you know the eligibility and documents required, we will walk you through the registration process for the lottery scheme.
- Visit the website of Kovid-19 Warriors CIDCO Lottery Scheme.
- On the homepage of CIDCO website, you will see the Estate Online Services tab.
- Go to it and then go to the CFC Application link.
- Here, you will be redirected to another page where you select Sector, Node, Plot Number, Scheme, Bank etc.
- Then, the application form will appear on the screen.
- On this CIDCO application form, you have to fill the details like your name, address, street, street, postal code, city, your email id, mobile number, bank details etc.
- Now, you submit these details, a receipt of transfer has been received on CIDCO website.
- Again, you are redirected to a new page. Here, you have to enter your application number which was earlier in your application.
- Then, you click OK on the dialog box that appears on the screen.
- You then click on the self-declaration and by completing the application form, you receive a confirmation text on the phone and email id.
Covid Warriors Cidco Lottery Scheme 2021 Check Documents
Also, we will tell you the process of checking your documents on the website or uploading documents if you have not uploaded them already.
- You have to start by visiting the Cidco Maharashtra website.
- Then from the homepage you have to go to Click here for Estate Online Services.
- From the link given above, you have to go to Check Status / Upload Documents.
- Then, you have to enter the application number and your mobile number again.
- After that you click on the option of Check Request Status.
- With this you can check/upload documents.
Links related to CIDCO Lottery Housing Scheme 2021
Kovid Yoddha Cidco Lottery Scheme Application 2021 FAQs
Once a person has applied on the website, can he/she check the acceptance status of his/her application?
Yes, once a person has applied on the website, he/she can easily check the application status of the application.
Is it possible to pay water challan fee on CIDCO website?
Yes, an individual can pay his/her water challan fee on CIDCO Maharashtra website.
What is the eligibility for CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2021?
To know the eligibility of CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2021 visit the post given above.