The Government of Rajasthan has started a portal to provide collective information to the citizens of the state. The government launched the portal in 2019 and since then the public has been able to know about the schemes of the government on time. Thus, knowing about a scheme and applying for it is now easier. So, to help you know more about the portal, we have talked about Jan Soochna Portal Login Here at jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in. Jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in Status Check, Jan Suchna Portal Registration Check Online.
Jan Soochna Portal Login
Earlier, the citizens of Rajasthan had to face a lot of trouble to know the schemes launched by the government. The residents had to write a letter under Section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act 2005. After that, people had to wait for the response and the information was received. Now, the government has come up with a portal to provide all the information on a common platform. Earlier, the public had to wait 120 days for a response. Now, it’s just a matter of minutes for you to get the information. With the help of the portal, the public can get information about more than 33 schemes and services of more than 13 departments. In this post, we have provided all the information related to the portal so that you can know how to use the portal and how to check the information there.
jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in registration form 2021
With the launch of Jan Suchna Portal in the state, people will be able to take advantage of the schemes on the portal. The Public Information Portal of Rajasthan will help the people to know the information with accountable and transparency. At the same time, the government makes people self-reliant and empowered. As per the data, till March 2020, the government had updated about 149 schemes across 28 departments and services portals. From the launch, the government keeps updating the schemes from time to time. In this portal, we have mentioned the related details of the information portal here in this post. Now you can get all the information and benefits on the portal sitting at home. In addition, the portal helps in bringing transparency and reducing corruption.
jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in login registration status check
|door||Jan Suchna Portal or Jan Soochna Portal|
|By||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|under||Government of Rajasthan|
|beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Benefit||To provide information on all schemes on a common platform|
Public Information Portal Grievance Registration @ jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
Now that you know that the portal provides the details and information on a common platform, you must know how to know these details. In this paragraph, we would like to give you the registration process on the portal.
- Go to the website of Jan Sochna Portal of Rajasthan jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You will reach the homepage of the website and a lot of options will appear on the website.
- Then, you will get an option called Register Complaint/Problem.
- Go to this option and you will be taken to the contact portal of the website.
- Here you have to go to Register Complaint option and fill your form there.
- Then, the portal will ask for all the details from you and your documents.
- Finally, you have to submit the form and you can register your complaint.
Now, you must also know how to check the information on Jan Suchna Portal.
- Go to the website of Public Information Portal Rajasthan.
- On the homepage of the website, you will find the option of Help Desk there.
- Then, upon accessing the link, you will be taken to a page. You have to complete the page there and then submit.
- Then you can check the information on Jan Suchna Portal.
Apply Online Status on Jan Sucha Portal jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in
From the above paragraph, you know the procedures for registering a complaint and checking the information on the portal. Now, we would like to present the steps to apply online on the portal.
- Go to the website of Public Information Portal.
- When the homepage appears on the screen, you have to go to the Schemes/Services option.
- Then, when the services are available on the screen, you have to select the service for which you want to apply.
- Now an application form will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill the details carefully and attach all your documents in the portal.
- Then, you have to submit the form and your application will be completed on Jan Suchna Portal.
You should also be aware of the benefits that the application of the portal provides. Yes, you too can download the app and see the benefits below.
- You can get information related to the Chief Minister’s free medicines, loan waiver scheme, MGNREGA etc.
- Also, you can read about eligibility, application status and beneficiary status just on the app.
- You will also be able to get the area wise information of the schemes from the website.
- Apart from this, you will also be able to know about the benefits and benefits of each plan on the website.
Link for Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan Login and Registration
Check Jan Suchna Portal Status Rajasthan Government Frequently Asked Questions
Can we check the eligibility of schemes on the portal?
Yes, applicants can check their eligibility for various schemes on the portal. You have to select the scheme for which you want to check eligibility.
Is it possible to get the details of the beneficiaries of the scheme?
Yes, you can check the details of the beneficiaries of the scheme. All you have to do is choose the scheme on which you want the update.
When did the Rajasthan government launch the Jan Sucha Portal?
The Government of Rajasthan launched the Jan Suchna Portal on 13 September 2019.