Check eligibility criteria for Karnataka Scholarship 2021 and be the first to apply. Karnataka Pre/Post Matric eligibility and application process is given. Steps to Apply Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Pre/Post Matric @ ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in are described below. Also, check the eligibility criteria for the same. Helpline number and e-mail address are attached. apply online for Pre / Post Matric Scholarship program. Frequently asked questions are answered at the end.
Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Status
The Constitution of India protects the rights of every Indian. Thus it takes all necessary steps for the upliftment of the weaker sections of the society. One such step is the formation of the Social Welfare Department.
Kar Pre Post Matric Scholarship Status can be checked here with the link given below.
The Social Welfare Department was established for the upliftment of the education, social and economic status of the Scheduled Castes. To do this, Kalyan releases Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Program. This year also this program has been started. Read along and learn more about Karnataka Scholarship 2021 program.
Karnataka Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021
The state government has announced the Karnataka Scholarship 2021. This scholarship is for the economically weaker sections of the society. Candidates can apply for Pre/Post Matric Karnataka Scholarship from the official website of Government of Karnataka. Karnataka e-scholarship portal link is attached in the below table.
The state government has released Karnataka Scholarship 2021 for the upliftment of the economically weaker people. Scholarships bring opportunities. It paves the way for equality and education for all.
SSP State Scholarship Portal 2021: Pre-Post Matric @ ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
Tax Pre / Post Matric. Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship 2021:
The government opened the doors of opportunity by issuing a notification pre Post Matric Scholarship . Here’s the description and details eligibility criteria for the same. Read along to find the criteria.
- The first and most important condition is that the annual income of the parents or guardians of the student should not exceed 2.5 lakhs. This makes them eligible for the scholarship.
- All the children of the same family can also avail the scholarship.
- The scholarship can be availed to study in any recognized post matriculation or postsecondary courses in recognized institutions. The only exceptions are some training courses like aircraft maintenance engineer courses, private pilot license courses etc.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Tribe community and having passed Matriculation or Higher Secondary are eligible for the scholarship. The same are also eligible if have passed any higher examination of a recognized university.
- Salaried students who are on leave without pay can also apply.
- Students studying through correspondence course are also eligible.
- The students should not have any other scholarship or stipend from the government.
- Students who got coaching in any exam from Govt are also not eligible for this Karnataka Scholarship 2021.
To help you with anything regarding the scholarship program, we have laid out all the steps. Still if you have any query or face any hurdle in the process, we have set official helpline number and address to guide you.
|Helpline number for queries related to Karnataka Scholarship 2021||080-35254757|
|Official e-mail address for complaints||[email protected]|
KAR Pre Post Matric Scholarship 2021: Important Documents Required To apply:
- Scanned passport size photograph.
- domicile of his residence.
- Receipt of fee paid by them.
- Caste certificate issued by Govt. under category if required.
- Valid income certificate as proof of annual family income.
- Any proof of document verifying the students in their recognized banks.
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Scholarship 2021 @ ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in:
- Open the State Scholarship Portal of the Government of Karnataka. The link of which is given in the table below.
- On the home page you have to apply. will get the link of Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Pre / Post Matric. Enter link.
- Create your login account and get yourself registered with SSP.
- IMPORTANT: There is no need to create a new account if already registered in the 2019-2020 scholarship program.
- Select the scheme for which you want to apply from the drop down menu.
- enter the Aadhar card Number.
- Give contact details. It is mandatory for the students to provide only the e-mail address and phone number of the parent or guardian.
- Create a password. Once the password is created, press on SUBMIT.
- Now you have successfully applied. A composition mail will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Proceed to add required documents like caste certificate, income certificate, etc.
- Take a print out of the copy as proof.
Steps to Check Karnataka Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Status 2021:
To access your scholarship application, the option is provided. You can check the status of your application by following the simple steps. You can also view statistics on past scholarship programs. Enter the required details and access the status yourself.
- Click on the link given below and login to the status check portal.
- Enter student SATS ID number
- Select the fiscal year. In this case, 2020-2021.
- Click on search option
- You have reached the status of your scholarship application.
Important Links for Karnataka Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2021:
frequently asked questions about State Scholarship Portal Karnataka 2021 ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
how to apply for Post Matric Scholarship of Karnataka?
Go through the above steps and follow them one by one to apply for the state government scholarship program.
Is Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Enemies of only economically weaker students?
There is a whole set of points mentioned in the article defining the eligibility criteria for the government scholarship program. Read the points and find out the eligibility.
What is the official website to apply for Karnataka Post Matric Scholarship 2021?