PM Modi Scheme List 2021 can be checked on this page at nhm punjab.in. You can also visit India.gov.in to know Narendra Modi Scheme List 2021 in the description. Since the BJP government came to power in 2014, the government has launched more than 200 schemes for the benefit of the people.
For the year 2021 also, the government has released some schemes. Now we will tell you about the schemes that the government has released so far. So, read this post further PM Modi Scheme List 2021 Check more information. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme List 2021, All BJP Government Scheme List 2021.
PM Modi Scheme List 2021
Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for 2021-22 on February 1, 2021. Like every year, the Government of India presents the budget for one year. This budget presents an idea of the activities and rules of the government for a year. Also, along with the budget allocation, the government also presents some schemes to benefit the people of the country. Especially this year the budget came during the pandemic and the ministry had to allocate plans and budget as per the condition.
During the budget allocation, Nirmala Sitharaman announced Rs. 27.1 lakh to deal with the pandemic. It is under Atmanirbhar package. This was the ninth budget under the Modi government. As the ministry releases a scheme for the people, we will update you on the same.
PM Narendra Modi All Scheme List 2021
Since we talked about the schemes that the government announces on the basis of requirements during the budget allocation and even after that. In this paragraph we will tell you about the schemes which were announced by the government during the Union Budget Announcement 2021.
Prime Minister’s Healthy India, Ujjwala, Jal Jeevan, Textile Scheme 2021
- Prime Minister PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana: The budget of this scheme is Rs. 64,180 crores and is for a period of six years. The main idea behind the launch of PM Modi Scheme List 2021 is to restore the primary, secondary and tertiary health system of India. Also, the scheme helps to strengthen national institutions and create new institutions to detect emerging diseases. It has been included in the National Health Mission.
- Jal Jeevan Mission: It came into play in India to work on water resource management. The government has announced Rs. 2,87,000 crore for a period of 5 years. This scheme is for Jal Jeevan Mission in urban areas and its objective is to provide 2.86 crore tap connections to the households. Also, it will increase water supply in about 4,378 urban bodies and work on liquid waste management in AMRUT cities (500).
- Ujjwala Scheme: The government had already started the Ujjwala scheme. However, for this time the government aims to take the Ujjwala scheme to over 1 crore people.
- Textile Park Scheme: The scheme is known as Mega Investment Textile Park (MITRA). Under this, the government will set up about seven textile parks in three years. Also, this scheme will increase investment and boost exports and job creation.
- Production Linked Incentive Scheme: For this the ministry has announced Rs. 1.97 lakh crore for the next five years in 13 sectors. Also, for a self-reliant India, this scheme will create a global champion and help companies to become an important part of the supply chain. In addition, the ministry aims to provide employment to the youth, focus on key sectors and state-of-the-art technology.
Schemes 2021 by PM Modi
We presented the schemes announced by the government during the budget announcement 2021. Now, we will tell you about the other schemes that the government has announced so far for the people of India. We would like to start with the schemes under the Department of Financial Services. The major finance related schemes are:
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): With the help of this scheme, people who do not have bank accounts can access banking services. Also, the government makes people aware of financial literacy programs and financial products. In addition, people get RuPay Debit Card and accident insurance cover (Rs 2 lakh). The government has so far benefited lakhs of people.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY): This is to allow people between the ages of 18 and 50 to open bank accounts. Also, they can link KYC with Aadhar card. Here person Rs. 2 lakh in case of death. Till now the government has enrolled lakhs of people in this scheme.
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY): Since May 2015, the scheme has helped post office/bank account holders to open an account. People’s age should be 18 to 40 years. Subscribers receive a minimum monthly pension from the government.
- Stand Up India Scheme: Those who enroll for the scheme can get a loan of Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. One crore to SC/ST families. Notably, these categories of women receive major benefits.
Now, you can see the names of other schemes of the government.
PM Modi Scheme List 2021 Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme List
- Mission Karmayogi Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
- Samarth Yojana Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister’s Svanidhi Yojana Narendra Modi
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission Narendra Modi Scheme
- Kusum Yojana Narendra Modi
- SVAMITRA Scheme Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- National Digital Health Mission Narendra Modi Scheme
- Sahakar Pragya Initiative Prime Minister Narendra Modi Scheme
- new lighting scheme
- Jan Dhan Yojana (PM Modi Scheme List 2021)
- amrita yojana
- Deep Ocean Mission
- new lighting scheme
- Skill India Mission
- heart plan
- start-up india
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- setu bharatam scheme
- Ayushman Bharat
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture
- Shramdev Jayate Scheme
- ethanol blended gasoline
- e-sanjeevani program
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana
Links related to PM Modi Scheme List 2021
FAQ for Narendra Modi Yojana List 2021
Is Kisan Vikas Patra a scheme of Government of India?
Yes, Kisan Vikas Patra Yojana is a scheme of the Government of India.
Does the finance ministry tell us about the schemes they work on?
Yes, you can visit the website of Department of Financial Services to know about the schemes related to finance.
Are there schemes related to health and sanitation?
Yes, the government has schemes related to health and cleanliness to help the people.