PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021: Free gas connection list at pmuy.gov.in. Prime Minister Modi officially announced the Ujjwala 2.0 scheme on 10 August 2021. PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Registration Form And the procedure for pmuy.gov.in is given below. under PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Free gas cylinders and connections are provided to 8 crore women across the country. Check PM Ujjwal Yojana 2.0 Status for newly applied connections.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online 2021
PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana is an initiative of the Government of India which aims to provide gas cylinders to the poor sections of the society. In Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, about one crore gas cylinders will be distributed to the beneficiaries under PM Ujjwala Yojana. This scheme was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi last year for below poverty line families who are still using old traditional methods of cooking. So you can check below details about PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0, its official website and KYC form process. Moreover, we have given you step wise information on how to apply for PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
pmuy.gov.in 2.0 Application Form 2021
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0|
|started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|started in the year||2021|
|Distribution of LPG so far||8 crore|
|Number of beneficiaries this year||1 crore|
|Benefit||Free LPG connection and gas plate or chulha|
|beneficiaries||people below BPL|
Check the table below for all the important details about Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 and make the most of it.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Registration Form 2021
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 The official website is www.pmuy.gov.in and you can visit this website for all the information about PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
- You can visit www.pmuy.gov.in to fill PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online Form 2021.
- You can avail many facilities on the official website.
- New applicants can apply online on PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 official website.
PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Online Registration Documents Required
- KYC form duly signed by the applicant.
- Valid ration card issued by the state government.
- Aadhar card pf beneficiary is mandatory.
- Self declaration form.
- Address proof like driving license
- Bank account details
PM Modi Ujjwal Yojana KYC Form @ www.pmuy.gov.in
Check the details given below to fill PM Modi Ujjwal Yojana KYC Form.
- Ujjwal Yojana 2.0. Only citizens above 18 years of age are eligible for
- Only women can take advantage of this scheme.
- Applicant should not have any other gas connection to avail PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
- Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other tribal areas are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for registration and KYC.
- Ration card issued by a valid authority is also essential.
- Beneficiaries should have bank account and account details.
How to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
To apply for PM Ujjwal Yojana 2.0 you can follow the steps given below and you can also apply offline through LPG dealer nearest to your area.
- Visit the official website www.pmuy.gov.in.
- On a homepage you will see PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online Form 2021, click on it.
- A new page will open where the eligibility criteria and documents required for KYC are mentioned.
- Apart from this, the steps of registration are also given there.
- Now click on “Online Portal” and three options of different LPG providers will be given. You have to select any one and click on it.
- A new page will open where you have to fill all the details and click on submit.
- Now upload the documents asked in the application form.
- On completion of the form, double check all your details as no further changes will be considered.
- Now click on submit after verifying your details to avail PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
- In this way you can apply online for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0.
Link to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 @ pmuy.gov.in
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 Apply Online||apply here|
|Ujjwala 2.0 KYC Form in Hindi||check here|
|Ujjwala 2.0 KYC Form in English||check here|
Frequently asked questions about Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2.0
What is the benefit of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
In this scheme you will be given free LPG connection and hot plate to cook food to one crore women beneficiaries.
How many people got LPG cylinder under PM Ujjwala Yojana?
Under PM Modi Ujjwala Yojana more than 8 crore women got LPG connections and this year the target is to provide 1 crore gas connections to the beneficiaries.
Which LPG companies are available under PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
Indane, HP Gas and Bharat Gas are the three companies from which you can select and apply on their portal.
How to apply for PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0?
You have to visit the official website www.pmuy.gov.in and click on “Apply for Ujjwala Yojana 2.0” to register online for this scheme. Only eligible women beneficiaries can apply online for this PM Ujjwala Yojana 2 under which free LPG cylinders and hot plates will be distributed to one crore needy families.