Rajasthan Chief Minister Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021 is available to check at cmrelief.rajasthan.gov.in. cmrelief.rajasthan.gov.in Relief Fund Rajasthan Online.
During the second consecutive year of the pandemic, the Rajasthan government has announced a relief package for the affected families. In this, the Rajasthan government focuses on the widows and children affected by Kovid-19. Since we are talking about relief package, so we will tell you about it Rajasthan Chief Minister Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Corona Assistance Scheme 2021
It is no secret that the pandemic has affected many families. The second wave added to the already ongoing problems and miseries. Many families have lost their elders, sons and wives. In some of these families, only the bread earners lost their battle with the deadly virus. It has left the people behind it helpless whose only hope seemed to be the government. A very bad scenario emerged during the second wave where children lost both their parents to COVID-19 with no one to look after them. There have been cases in the news where organizations and governments have asked families to consider adoption to help such children. Considering the seriousness of the matter, the central government announced a relief package for orphans and widows. Subsequently, state governments like Rajasthan also decided to extend all possible help to the affected people.
jalkalyanyojana.rajasthan.gov.in covid-19 reliefs
Like many state governments, the Rajasthan government has also come up with some relief packages for the public. This is certainly a big help to the victims in the state. Hundreds of women are widows who have no source of money to support their families. The children have become orphans and there is no one to take care of them. Due to this he has given up his studies and due to this his future is at stake. To prevent such incidents, the Rajasthan government first announced two schemes in June 2021. One was for children orphaned by the second wave of the pandemic. While the first was for widows during the second wave of the pandemic. The details of both these packages can also be checked on the website jalkalyan.rajasthan.gov.in. Also, to help you know it easily, we have mentioned both these packages in this post.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Kovid-19 relief package for children
As mentioned above, we have seen many children who have lost both their parents due to the virus. In such a situation, their health and future are affected to a great extent. To help such children and save their future from being affected, the government has announced a relief package. The details of relief package for children are given below.
- Emergency amount of Rs. 1 lakh announced to orphan girls and boys.
- Further, the government has mentioned that till the child turns 18, he will have to pay Rs. 2500 every month.
- And, once he turns 18, he gets a collective Rs. 5 lakhs.
- In addition, to complete the school up to class 12, the government will pay the fee for the hostels and schools.
- In addition, students who are studying in colleges, NGOs under government authorized departments and other hostels will be encouraged to stay.
- Also, for the college going students, the government provides the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme.
- Lastly, under Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the government helps the youth to give preference in jobs.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021 for Widows
We all know that the second wave of the pandemic was more deadly and has caused more deaths worldwide. In these deaths, many families lost their bread earners and women became widows. In such a situation, the Rajasthan government announced a relief package for the widows in the state to manage the house and other responsibilities.
- Widows will get an ex-gratia amount of Rs. 1 Lac.
- Apart from this, these women will get Rs. 1500 per month as pension. This is valid for women of all ages if she is a widow due to the pandemic.
- In addition, for the children of widows, the government has announced Rs. 1000 per child per month. Along with this, for school uniform, course books, the government will also give Rs. 2000 per year.
Links related to Rajasthan Chief Minister Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021
Rajasthan Government Chief Minister Kovid-19 Sahayata Yojana 2021 FAQs
What is the name of the scheme to help orphans during the pandemic?
The name of the scheme is Mukhyamantri Corona Child Welfare Scheme for the benefit of orphan children during the pandemic.
Has the government decided to help the widows of the state affected by the second wave?
Yes, the government has announced a relief package for the women of the state who have become widows due to this virus.
Has there been a decrease in the number of infections in the state?
Yes, according to the latest data, there has been a decrease in the cases of infection in the state.