The Government of Rajasthan started the e-Mitra portal for the public in 2004. The main idea of the government behind launching the scheme was to facilitate the procedures for the public. Now, the portal provides 250+ G2C and B2C services across the state. Here, we’ve talked about Rajasthan E-Mitra Registration 2021 So that you can know more about the portal. Log in to emitra.rajasthan.gov.in portal now.
Rajasthan E-Mitra Registration 2021
The Rajasthan government knows that with a large population comes a great responsibility. And, to assume such responsibilities, the government decided to go digital. Digitalization has enabled the government to provide services easily. Also, with the portal, more people are able to get these services. Now, citizens of the state can submit electricity bill, mobile bill, water bill, birth certificate and death certificate, exam fee, employment application etc.
Thus, the people of the state do not have to worry about anything about the processes taking place online now. To help you with the portal and other important details, we have mentioned the relevant information here. You can read the full post and know more.
E-Mitra Portal Details 2021
Before talking about the registration process we will tell you about the features and features of the portal. You will be happy to know that around 30000 e-mitras are associated with VC. The portal also provides public hearing facilities and training. Apart from this, 15,000 e-Mitra kiosks also provide banking services across the state. And, more than 450 services are provided at e-Mitra centers in the state. Through the portal, the public can get the following documents and facilities.
Aadhar Card, Bhamshah Card, PAN Card, Income Certificate, Residence Proof, Caste Certificate, Gas Bill, Electricity, Banking Services, Water Bill, Mobile Recharge, Cell Permission Application, Utility Bill, Water Storage Tank Subsidy, etc.
You are aware that the government started the portal to provide integrated services to the public and save their time by visiting different government offices as before. Now we will tell you about its features.
- The portal works 365 days a year to provide services to the people of the state.
- A person has to register himself on the e-Mitra portal to get benefits from the government. He then receives the ID and password to login to the services.
- Also, the portal is available only for residents of Rajasthan and even small shop owners can avail the service.
- The portal has been able to cover 33 districts of the state so far.
- Secondly, a person should have only computer knowledge and should be above 18 years of age.
- In addition, the applicant must have completed class 10 to register and must have knowledge of Hindi and English.
Rajasthan E-Mitra Portal Registration Process 2021
Now, we will tell you the process through which you can register on the e-Mitra portal.
- First of all go to the E-Mitra website and check the homepage.
- On the homepage, you will see the login option.
- You go to Options and see that the SSO website opens.
- Also, you will get the registration link on the website.
- Since you want to register, you have to click on the registration link.
- On the portal you can register for Bhamshah card, Aadhar card and also link your ID with the portal.
- There, you create an SSO ID and generate a username and password.
- Then, you log in to the portal and see that an application has appeared.
- Here, you have to provide all the details that the officials require and submit the form to complete your registration and application.
We will also tell you how you can check your status.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of e-Mitra again.
- From there you will get the online verification section Track Transaction link.
- After clicking on this link a login page will appear on the website page.
- Here, you need to provide the transaction ID and your receipt number.
- Finally, you can check the status on the e-Mitra portal.
Also, applicants can download the application from Google Play Store or App Store for easy procedures.
- You have to visit the official E-Mitra website.
- Then, you see the Download app option on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on this option and once the app is downloaded you need to install it.
- After the installation process, you complete the registration there to avail the services.
Link related to Rajasthan E-Mitra Registration 2021 on the portal
Rajasthan Government E-Mitra Portal 2021 Online Application Frequently Asked Questions
Can one link his Aadhar card with the portal for the registration process?
Yes, one can easily link his/her Aadhar card with the portal for the registration process.
Is it possible to track one time transaction process on e-Mitra portal?
Yes, an applicant can track his/her transaction process on the e-Mitra portal.
Does the portal also provide GSP facility provider?
Users of e-Mitra portal can get GSP facility provider on e-Mitra portal.