Telangana government provides pension to people suffering from diseases. These people can be old people, AIDS patients, widows, elephant patients, Gaur community etc. With the help of pension, the government has been helping people with monthly pension and this scheme is still running in Telangana. Thus, to provide you more information about the scheme, we have talked about TS Aasara Pension 2021. Telangana Aasara Pension Application Form 2021 PDF, Check TS Aasara Pension Status and Check Eligibility Criteria.
TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2021
In 2014, a new state, Telangana was formed and then, the state government launched the Aasara scheme. Through this scheme, earlier the government has given Rs. 200 per month to the beneficiaries. But then, the government increased it to Rs. 2016 from March 2015. Since then, the government pays this money to the beneficiaries every month. Also, the government has increased this money to Rs. 3016 for the disabled people of the state. Since it is meant for people suffering from diseases, the major beneficiaries are widows, HIV patients, Gaur community, elephant disease patients etc. The government renewed the pension scheme in 2020 so that most of the people of the state can get the benefits. . Also, people above 65 years of age are eligible as of now. But, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao announced that the scheme will be extended to people above 57 years.
Telangana Aasara Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
We told you that the government provides benefits from time to time. For the time being, the government has set 31 August 2021 as the last date for submission of applications. Thus, all those who want to take advantage of the pension scheme can apply for it. You must know that pension is provided to provide assistance to a person and help in the welfare of the people. Also, as the name suggests, Aasara is to help the people and provide them with the necessary help. The government has started the scheme to help widows, physically challenged persons, old people and patients in the state. For old people, weavers, AIDS patients and weavers, the government has increased the salary from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000. Thus, the government is providing them financial assistance to lead a good life.
asara.telangana.gov.in list 2021 pdf name check
|Plan||TS Aasara Pension|
|By||state chief minister|
|For||citizens who need care|
|Benefit||financial assistance per month|
|Objective||Provide people with lifesaving options|
|Article||TS Aasara Pension 2021|
Revised on 28 May 2019
|Last date to apply||31 August 2021|
TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2021 PDF
From the above paragraphs, you will get a general idea of how the scheme works and the benefits it will get from the government. Now, we will tell you the application process, so that you too can avail these benefits. Before that we would like to tell you the necessary documents required.
Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Proof of Age, Death Certificate (for Widows), Income Certificate, Photocopy of Cooperative Society Registration (Toddy Tapper), SADAREM Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (40%), Bank Account Passbook, Mobile Number , and Post Office Savings Account.
TS Aasara Pension Form 2021 Apply Online
- Visit the Telangana State Aasara Pension website.
- From here you have to go to the link of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation.
- Then, from the homepage you have to go to the online application option and click on the pension application option.
- After this you will see an application form on the website.
- Here, you have to enter all the required details along with the required documents as required by the officials.
- Apart from this, you need to enter your bank details like account number, IFSC code, tax receipt etc.
- Finally, submit the form and documents to complete the application.
- You have to visit the official website of the Municipal Corporation. Also, one can get the form from any nearest Meeseva Kendra.
- Once they have submitted this form, they have to fill it carefully.
- Also attach the required documents with the form.
- Then, to submit this form, one can go to the Gram Panchayat Secretary or Village Revenue Officer (Rural Area) and Bill Collector (Urban Area).
TS Aasara Scheme Self-Declaration Certificate 2021
Now, we will present here the procedure to obtain self-declaration certificate for Aasara Pension Scheme 2021.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of the Municipal Corporation.
- Then, from the homepage of the website, you go to the pension application link.
- You get this link under the application section.
- From there you go to the Self Declaration Download link.
- Once downloaded, you can take a printout of it and fill it.
Eligibility for Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- The age of the person should be 18 years or above to get the benefits of the scheme from the government.
- Also, he should be from vulnerable tribal groups of the state.
For elderly people:
- The applicant’s age should be more than 65 years for the scheme.
- Only one elderly person can take benefit from a family, especially women.
- Also the homeless and those living in temporary establishments can also apply.
- If the head of the family is female, disabled or sick person then the applicant can apply.
For Toddy Tappers:
- For this the applicant should be at least 50 years of age and belong to weaker tribal groups.
- He/she should belong to Toddy Taping (Urban and Rural Area).
- He has to prove that he is a member of the co-operative society of toddy toppers.
- Here again, the age of the person should be 50 years and above from tribal groups which are vulnerable.
- Only one person from a family can avail the benefit.
- He should be involved in weaving industry in urban or rural areas.
For people with disabilities:
- It is available to people without age.
- But, the person should be from vulnerable tribal groups.
Check Link for TS Aasara Pension Status 2021 Application Form
|TS Aasara Pension Form 2021||Active|
|TS Aasara Pension Status Check 2021||Active|
|Aasara.telangana.gov.in website||go here|
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme Status 2021 FAQs
Which class of people can take benefit of Aasara scheme?
People who are HIV AIDS patients, toddy tappers, weavers, handicapped and widows are able to apply for TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2021.
How much does the government pay to the disabled people under the said scheme?
Through the scheme, the disabled people of the state will get Rs. 3000 on monthly basis.
Who launched the Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme?
The then Chief Minister of the state Shri Kalvakuntala Chandrashekhar Rao had started this scheme to benefit the people of the state.