AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 Published here at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. now you can check YSR Rythu Payment Status Online for third farmer list. YSR Rythu Bharosa third list Going to announce in the month of August 2021 at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
now you can check YSR Rythu Phase 3 Payment Status at https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Phase3Paymentstatus.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
Government of Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh for the farmers of the state who have their own cultivable land. In this scheme, a benefit of Rs 7500 is given to the farmers for the uncertainty arising during the cultivation of crops. The scheme works on DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) and the funds are directly credited to the user’s bank account.
You can check all the details like 1st YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021, 2nd List and AP Rythu 3rd Farmer List 2021 as well. In addition, we have information on how to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status And important links that you need before going any further.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in status check
|presented to the plan||farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|started by||Andhra Pradesh CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Payment Type||DBT-Direct Bank Transfer|
|total financial aid||Rupee. 13,500/-|
|AP Rythu Status Check||Available now|
|AP Rythu Bharosa List||The third list is available below|
|total installment||3 installments|
YSR Rythu Phase 3 Payment Status
- Financial assistance of Rs 13500 to farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
- Its benefits have been linked with PM Kisan Yojana, including a total benefit of Rs 4000 from the central government scheme.
- This financial assistance is provided in 3 instalments.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Eligibility
- Any farmer who has cultivable land is eligible to take advantage of this benefit.
- You should not be working or retired from any government job.
- Farmers working on sublet land are also eligible.
- Registered under Farmer of Andhra Pradesh PM Kisan Yojana You can also take advantage of this benefit.
- Farmers cultivating on forest land can also get this benefit under the Forest Act of the Constitution.
- It is transferred through DBT which means Direct Benefit Transfer.
- It works on direct transfer to Aadhar based bank account.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Not Eligible
- Former or current holders of an administrative post are not eligible.
- All serving and retired employees of the Central or State Government.
- Not all persons who paid tax in the previous year are eligible.
- Professionals like doctors, lawyers and teachers are not eligible for this YSR Kisan Assurance Scheme.
How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Current Status?
- ు ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- This is how you can check YSR Bharosa payment status.
ుు . YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status can be checked through following steps.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd Farmer List 2021
- Altogether Rs 12000 crore will be distributed among lakhs of farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
- In this YSR Rythu Bharosa list will be provided to marginal farmers of Rs 13,500 every year.
- you can check your YSR Rythu Payment Status Go through the above steps to confirm whether your name is in the YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd List 2021 or not.
- Register for YSR Rythu Bharosa List if you haven’t registered for it yet.
- In this YSR Rythu Bharosa List the last installment of YSR Bharosa Benefit will be transferred.
Check out the key points of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 3rd List above at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Registration
- Visit the only official website of YSR Bharosa Scheme “ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in”.
- Now look for the “Login” button on the right side of the home page.
- Click on it and a new page will open where the registration process will start.
- Now you have to enter your details to register as a beneficiary of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- After successfully completing the form click on submit.
- Now you are registered under YSR Kisan Assurance Scheme.
- you can check your YSR Rythu Payment Status Through the steps mentioned in the above section.
You can register with YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana through the following steps onysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
Check Link 3rd Farmer List for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status
Frequently asked questions about AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 3rd Farmer List 2021
How much financial assistance is provided to AP farmers through YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana?
A total of Rs 13,500 is given to poor farmers, this amount also includes benefits under PM Kisan Yojana.
How to check YSR Bharosa payment current status?
You can follow the steps given above or directly click on the above link and then use your Aadhaar number to check your YSR Bharosa Scheme payment status.
Who is eligible for YSR Bharosa Kisan Assurance Scheme?
All the farmers who cultivate or have cultivable land are eligible for this YSR Bharosa Scheme 2021.
Who launched this YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme for farmers in Andhra Pradesh?
This scheme was launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2019, the objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers.